Skip to main content

General Hospital

So I have not posted a General Hospital review in a long while so I thought it was time to do that. I just watched today's episode, where Roger Howarth's character was finally revealed. He is indeed playing the character of Franco previously played by James Franco. Those who do not know Franco is Jason's twin brother, and also a Quartermaine. Franco invited people who were closest to Jason, and people he had affected to the Haunted Star for a "party." The guest list included: Sam, Spinelli, Maxie, AJ, Elizabeth, Carly, Sonny, and Michael. Franco was thought to be dead because Jason shot him then set the building he was in on fire. So to see him there again made Sam think that Jason could too still be alive some where. Does Franco know where Jason is? That is a big question that I hope will be answered soon. Franco has a daughter who is now making herself known, she just found out who her father was and that she is in fact a Quartermaine. There was a lot of things being revealed in today's episode and it was one of the best episodes I've seen this month. The thing I liked the most was that Roger Howarth pulled off playing Franco really well. Morgan's girlfriend is the daughter of the man who terrorized so many people.... Yeah Carly is really going to like her now.

For me it is still a little hard to see Roger Howarth, Kristen Alderson, and Michael Easton as anyone else other than Todd Manning, Starr Manning, and John McBain. I am still seeing Howarth on One Life To Live as Todd Manning but seeing him as Franco is going to take some getting use to, unless Sonny just shoots him.

AJ still has not told Elizabeth about him sleeping with Carly which is really going to bite him in the ass. Especially now that Nikolas knows that AJ had a thing with Carly while he was with Elizabeth. Everything that AJ does just goes wrong and I can not help but feel bad for him sometimes.

Maxie is still hiding the fact that Spinelli is the father of her unborn child, and not Dante and Lulu. Ellie knows the truth and is getting closer and closer everyday to tell her boyfriend about it. Lets be honest though she will lose Spinelli to Maxie and that baby if and when he finds out. I feel so bad because Spinelli wants a family so bad and he is near his child everyday and has no idea that its his.

So what is Franco up to? That is the huge question that I am wondering. Also when will Lulu remember who she is? Those two things I want cleared up. General Hospital is on weekdays on ABC! check it out it is a great soap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~