Skip to main content

The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1 After Thoughts

I have to warn you there are spoilers for this although I imagine everyone was watching this episode. Also a language warning for this one guys. I cannot begin to put into words what I felt or really thought during this episode, but I'm giving this a shot anyways.

When we finally see who Negan killed I don't know why I thought I'd feel better. I loved Abraham as a character and I took in each person dying as a possibility before tonight's episode, but when I saw that bat hit his head I couldn't believe it. I cried a lot harder than I thought I would. I love the way Abraham took his death though. He wasn't a little bitch about it, he took it strong like he had everything else. He straightened up at Lucielle being pointed at his face, and just took it. I loved that his last words were "Suck my nuts." I one of the best things about Abraham was the way he talked and this was just a fitting way for him to go out.

The whole episode was pretty much in Rick's point of view. Negan takes Rick on a little ride and tells him to think about what had just happened and what can still happen. He wants Rick to know that he is no longer in charge of shit. Rick tries to fight him, but that's not the best idea. So while Negan is making Rick fetch his ax we see more of the death. Abraham laying there dead and his head smashed beyond reason. Then more and more unfold because Daryl gets up and punches Negan. Once that happens Negan goes in for another kill, and once that happened I was just done.

Glenn is gone. Glenn Rhee is dead. I can't even believe it and I saw it, and seeing it in writing just still doesn't seem right. I cannot believe that they killed Glenn. After all the thought over these months sure Glenn was a first choice because in the books he is the one that Negan takes out, but it was so brutal seeing that unfold on TV. Seeing Maggie's face as Glenn was being killed just broke my damn heart. Glenn's final words are to Maggie and he says "Maggie. I'll find you." That made me cry so much it was ridiculous. Glenn has been one of my favorites since day one, and now he's gone.

Now even though all this was horrible and sad, I must say that Negan is one bad ass mother fucker. He surpassed my expectations. Negan is a total ass and Jeffery Dean Morgan played him wonderfully. Everything from the voice to the way he moves was just done perfect in my opinion. It may have been an end for Glenn and Abraham but it's a beginning for Negan. This is where we go from here and see what the hell Negan has in store.

I loved this episode, never before has a show made me feel so many emotions. I am sure I left some stuff out, but I just had to get something down before I watch the episode again. This is a fresh from the emotional ride I just came off of. I am now going to watch it again, and cry all over again. Thank you for reading.

~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Fifty Shades Trailer of Sexiness

Hello readers, this post is about "Fifty Shades of Grey" so if that bothers you then avert your eyes now. I understand that this is not for everyone but again like I have said this is a place where I can post what I want no matter the topic. So today it is going to be about the trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey which hits theaters Feb.13, and by the looks of the trailer going to be quite interesting. So if you have not seen the trailer here it is so you can watch before reading on: Fifty Shades of Grey - Official Trailer Now let's start talking about this  shall we? First of all yes I do generally somewhat like this book, and when I found out they were making a movie I was like oh that's cool for them. Then I found out that Jamie Dornan had been cast to play Christian Grey and I was 100% on board with that idea. I am a huge Jamie Dornan fan and in this trailer he looks so hot, that I can't put into words. He is clean shaven in this movie which is a different