Skip to main content

Pretty Little Liars "Cat's Cradle"

I honestly was not that into this weeks episode of Pretty Little Liars. Hanna's mom is looking more and more guilty by the moment, and now that Hanna knows for a fact her mom was not in New York the night Holdin died everything is up in the air. Hanna told Caleb about it, but of course he wants to do everything he can to help and Hannah doesn't really want to accept it. Caleb goes to see Mr. Marin, Hanna's father to inform him that his ex wife may be in some deep trouble. It comes out later that Ashley went to see her ex husband and while he was away from her she stole his gun. So he thinks anyway there is no telling what really happened with this show. 

Emily, Aria, and Hanna find the man who made the Ali masks and asked him some questions. He told them that he copied her face for a Joan of Arc mask he was working on, and then she asked for copies so her friends could look like her. Emily got her face copied as well and while that was going on Hanna took that chance to snoop around. She found a mask in the back that looked like Melissa Hastings. Melissa showed up in Rosewood after being in  D.C and was talking to the new detective at the police station. Melissa is deep in this thing still, and makes a warning to Spencer saying that they should both get out of that small town. So who the heck knows what Melissa is up to now.

Ella is going off to Austria with her boyfriend which would not have happened if Aria did not convince her to do so. Aria has been hanging out with her super hot self defense instructor, and even though I still love Ezra I think it is really good that Aria is moving on. 

Emily's mom has been contacted by family services and so was her dad. That is going to open all kinds of trouble because Emily is always into some sort of trouble. 

Toby has information on  his mother's death, and at first he thinks that A tricked him but Spencer points out that suicide was not likely cause of her death. Toby got a file from A that said his mother was trying to get better and wanted to live so she could be there for her son. Which made me cry, especially when Toby started to cry. Toby and Spencer go back to Radley and find out that the way the roof is there is no way that Toby's mom died they way it was reported. So now there is that little mystery opening up involving Toby's past. 

Okay I am going to end today's post by asking a few questions. Who thinks Aria and Ezra should be together no matter what? I think it is complicated because they make it that way, and it could work if they let it. 

Do you think Toby is going to find the truth about his mom and is A behind that death as well? I really think A might know exactly what happened to his mother, and is leading him in the right direction. 

Lastly What do you think Melissa's role in all of this is? She is a difficult one to read, and I want to know just how far she will go to stop her own sister. 

As always thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you soon! Have an awesome day. #Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~