Skip to main content

TV Show of the Day! House

So how of you remember the Fox medical drama House m.d? I do that was my favorite show at one time. Seems like so long ago that I had pictures of Hugh Laurie all over my binder, walls, and in my locker at school. Yeah I had a problem but hey he was a pretty good looking guy. The show was really great in season one, and then as it went on kind of drifted away from the medical mysteries and became all drama. 

That was really one of the first times I realized that two people who you really want together should not be together. I was a huge fan of House and Cuddy or Huddy as they were ship name was, and when they finally got together the whole show changed. House changed personality wise which was not cool at all and frankly kind of pissed me off. Then of course they break up and House marries a Russian girl who is going to be deported, and I am just staring at the screen rolling my eyes. Although his relationship with that girl was really quite cute that got screwed up too, so I was just done at that point. Then House drove his car through Cuddy's house and left the country.

Season 8 began with House in prison and that is where he meets Dr. Jessica Adams and offers her a job when he gets out of jail. So as it goes on House of course solves medical mysteries but its just not the same. Foreman becomes Dean of Medicine which was actually quite funny, him trying to be the boss of House. Taub had two daughters with two different women, and his daughters had the same names. Which I thought was so funny, and was glad he got a some what interesting story. House gets most of his team back when he is out of prison and hires Adams and Park on as new members. 

The final episode of House was so well done in my opinion. Wilson finds out that he has cancer, and I was like that is ironic the oncologist has cancer. Wilson was doing everything he could to fight back but the cancer was too strong to fight off. It was really sad there were so many moments that I actually cried because House and Wilson had one of the best bromance's on television. The scene where Wilson tells House that he has cancer was really good the look on House's face was perfect. Then in the C- Word episode when House helped Wilson with his medication and everything. That was a great episode, and the
ending was perfect. Wilson watching a video montage that House put together of him passed out, and being posed with girls and booze all over the place. It was one of the best endings I have ever seen in an episode of House. In the final episode House went missing, and was in an abandoned building with his patient who was addicted to heroin dead on the ground. House did something illegal and was going to have to go back to prison so he was just giving up and wanted to die, Wilson had only five months to live and was going to take the fall for House. When all that didn't work House went missing and then the building was on fire, and House was seeing everyone who was ever important to him. He saw Stacy who tried to tell him to fight for his life, and stay alive, then there was Cameron who told him to give up and stop living in pain. They showed Amber again, and Kutner which was pretty crazy and emotional thing to throw at fans of the show. Wilson and Foreman find out where House is and they go looking for him. When they get there they see the building on fire so the fire department is called and ambulance. They can see House in coming to the front of building before the whole thing explodes. That moment was torture, and so sad the look on Wilson's face when he thought his best friend had died that way. At House's funeral everyone was there giving their small talks on House, and who he was to them. Cameron spoke of how she loved him, and how she saw the love in him. Stacy spoke about him, so did his team which was really sweet I thought. While Wilson was speaking he heard a cell phone go off, not knowing that it was coming from his pocket. He opened the phone and saw a text reading "shut up you idiot" only one person that could have come from. Yes Gregory House did in fact fake his own death. He was not being looked for by the police anymore, he had no responsibilities. Wilson met up with him, and told House that this meant he could never practice medicine again. House simply just said "I'm dead Wilson. How do you want to spend your last five months." House
faked his own death so he wouldn't have to spend Wilson's last months in prison. He gave up everything so the could spend five months with his best friend. That was sweet and I love that sappy stuff so I loved the finale. That was a really great episode, and it went out the way I always wanted it to, House and Wilson riding off into the sunset together. 

House was on for 8 long seasons, and had a lot of great episodes. A couple that come to mind are the story arc that includes Stacy. The woman who was with House when he got the infarction in his leg, and made the choice to take the muscle tissue out. Those stories were good, and I really like Sella Ward the actress who played Stacy. 

Another great episode was House's Head, and Wilson's Heart a two part episode that was an emotional one. Wilson's girlfriend Amber dies from a bus accident and blames House because she went to pick him up from a bar. That episode was so sad, and really really good. 

This show overall is still one of my favorite shows, it just for me got a little boring in seasons 5,6, and 7 even in season 8 I didn't follow regularly. But I have seen every episode of House, and loved the characters on the show even the people I hated. 

If you are ever looking for a show to watch and you like medical drama's this is definitely a show you should check out.  

Have an awesome day and night everyone! Check out my music blog post for today's song of the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~