Skip to main content

My "Aftershocks" After Thoughts

This amazing show is finally back on and I couldn't be happier. Last night we saw Skye going in quarantine because they don't know what happened to her down in the tunnels. Simmons is getting a little darker than when we first saw her in season one as the bright eyed young agent looking for adventure. She wants to take Raina out and I don't not mean for coffee. Coulson comes up with a plan to get Bakshi to lead them to people of Hydra. It worked really well too because they took them out.

This is something that proves this show is taking the next level because they are no longer using the icers. They are using real guns, and really killing these people. Simmons has really started to change, which I like. She talks to Skye about Raina and about how much she had changed. Making it sound like she was disgusted by the change, which is understandable because of what happened to Tripp, but at the same time Skye is going through something and Simmons is like her best friend.

They do so many blood tests and Fitz ends up figuring out that Skye wasn't just affected by the events that happened, but in fact caused them. He tells her over and over that it was her fault and that she has changed, and by saying that it caused her to set off another little quake. May and Simmons come in a bit later after Fitz runs off and are talking to Skye, but when she about to tell them something is wrong with her Fitz comes back and tells them that the lamp breaking was his fault. He also faked her blood results and made sure that it read nothing was wrong with her. They have a cute moment where Skye says there is something seriously wrong with her, but Fitz jut hugs her and tells her that she is just different now, and there is nothing wrong with that. It was probably one of my favorite moments of the night coming second to May being such a bad ass.

If you remember, Bakshi was captured by the team and they had him locked up. Coulson promised Bakshi to Talbot, and on the way to hand over Bakshi they were ran off the road and had to fight a group of people attacking Coulson and May. It was crazy because they shot May and my heart seriously clenched because I was so shocked. Then they shot Coulson and I jumped up off my couch and shouted the F word so loud. I was so relieved when it was just all part of their plan, to get Bakshi to lead them to their next targets. It was a really great scene and May showed more of her skills as she took out the four gunman which were just members of their team.

The moment that totally kicked me in the feels was when Coulson goes to see Tripp's mother. That moment just broke my heart because he had so much pain on his face as he went to deliver his things. It was so sad and I will miss Tripp so much he was such a funny character and he was just amazing. I hope you all tuned in for this episode and if so let me know what you thought about it on Tumblr; Dstargold93, and follow me @GeekOut_93 on Twitter.

~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~