Skip to main content

Scandal: Trump Card: First Thoughts (spoilers)

I have just watched the recent episode of Scandal and I am having trouble finding the right words to describe it. I will start off with Edison Davis. Edison has never been a favorite character of mine, but I even kind of liked him in tonight's episode. Him going off about Hollis Doyle was pure awesome to me, and the fact that he stood up big time to Eli. He ended his run and that made for a very happy Cyrus on team Vargas. I was going nuts when Jake and Eli came in and Eli basically sicked Jake on Edison. Only once Jake was alone with Edison he told him to tell Olivia he needed help, and he was chasing the sun. I was screaming at my TV at that moment. This episode got so me so hyped for the finale next week.

Olivia's secret abortion is now shared with Abby, and apparently her father. Papa Pope handed that golden nugget to Abby and she fought hard on if she should use it or not. Olivia and Abby are in the Oval with Susan, Liz, David, Fitz and Mellie when Abby makes the choice to keep her mouth shut. They give the worst dirt they have on each candidate and give them the choice to continue and be attacked publicly or to end their campaign. Olivia tells Susan about David giving up on his case so that Susan could win Florida, which she didn't even do. Olivia later shows up at Abby's and Abby tells her that she knows about the abortion. Olivia just tells her that the only person that would be hurt is Him meaning of course Fitz. Olivia tells Abby that she is not ashamed of what she did and that it would only hurt Him, and that nobody knew about it. When Abby tells her that Papa Pope gave her the information she adds that he isn't done with Olivia yet.

A highlight of mine is Marcus and Mellie's adorable little thing going on. He is building her up and it is adorable. That hug she gave him in the hallway after Susan announced she was ending her campaign was just everything. Then they had a moment where he almost went in for the kiss but was stopped. I was just sitting there going "WHAT" it was a great moment in the episode. I would love to see Marcus and Mellie have a thing. I think it would actually be kind of cute.

Now to the moments that broke my heart and just made me say "Way to go." Susan Ross told off David when she found out that he had given up that case so she could get Florida backing her. It was yet another stab in the back that Susan just could not forgive. She forgave him for cheating because she saw the man he really was, but that was because he took a stand and would not give up that case, which is exactly what he ended up doing. David just has made no good decisions since being with Susan. In the beginning David proposes to Susan and it was so cute. I really wanted them to work, but when she found out there was yet another betrayl from David that was it. She handed his ass to him and it was amazing. She told him basically that she knew she was an amazing person and that he was not deserving of her, and she was getting out of that mess before it got any worse. It was a crazy scene that was so wonderfully done.

Next week is the finale and I cannot wait. Will Fitz find out about the abortion? Who will the running mates be for Mellie and Vargas? Will Liv save Jake? So many questions are running through my head and I've got to wait another week to get answers. After this I need a good night's rest. Thank you for reading, and I hope you check back for more.

~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Fifty Shades Trailer of Sexiness

Hello readers, this post is about "Fifty Shades of Grey" so if that bothers you then avert your eyes now. I understand that this is not for everyone but again like I have said this is a place where I can post what I want no matter the topic. So today it is going to be about the trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey which hits theaters Feb.13, and by the looks of the trailer going to be quite interesting. So if you have not seen the trailer here it is so you can watch before reading on: Fifty Shades of Grey - Official Trailer Now let's start talking about this  shall we? First of all yes I do generally somewhat like this book, and when I found out they were making a movie I was like oh that's cool for them. Then I found out that Jamie Dornan had been cast to play Christian Grey and I was 100% on board with that idea. I am a huge Jamie Dornan fan and in this trailer he looks so hot, that I can't put into words. He is clean shaven in this movie which is a different