Skip to main content

Sherlock The Six Thatchers *Spoilers*

After two years of waiting we got to see the first episode of Series 4. I was as always shocked by this episode, and left wanting more crying on my floor. It was such a great episode. It's nice that after such long periods of time the episodes are well worth the wait.

The episode started off with some light humor between Sherlock and Mycroft which had me laughing and wanting to hashtag, #OhWhatABeautifulMorning. It was nice and had promise on the search for what Moriarty had in store. Plus all the cute scenes with Rosie, John and Mary's newborn daughter. Seeing a baby thrown in the mix of this trio was just adorable and quite funny.

Sherlock thinks he is on the right track when he sees that busts of Margret Thatcher were being broken. He hides out at a house that would be robbed next and catches the thief in the act. Only when Sherlock confronts him, he realizes it is not what he thinks. Sherlock breaks the bust himself and sees a familiar memory stick hidden inside. It was the same one that John had thrown in the fire when he found out who Mary really was. The man tells Sherlock he is going to kill Mary and nothing is going to get in his way. Sherlock made a promise that he would protect Mary no matter what, and said that he would always protect her.

Mary makes a run so that she could get the target away from John, Rosie, and Sherlock. She thinks she is protecting them, but of course Sherlock isn't going to let that happen. Marry is surprised when she finds that Sherlock was right on her tail and was there to bring her home to protect her. The man that worked with Mary is named AJ, and he finds Mary because he was tracking Sherlock. He tells them that he heard them say it was the English lady. So AJ thought it was Mary that betrayed the team and left them for dead. Turns out that was not the case, but before AJ could say anymore he was shot and killed. They go back home and you see that John Watson is not the goodie goodie we thought him to be. He got the attention of another woman he saw on the bus, and got her number. He was going to toss it but instead he texted her. They talked for a bit and John did not have a chance to tell Mary.

Sherlock had figured out who the English lady was, and I didn't really see that coming. It was British government secretary Vivian Norbury. She was arrested, but not before she killed Mary Watson. I did not expect that when this episode started. Sherlock explained how miserable Vivian was and how she wanted to get back at everyone. She outsmarted everyone but not Sherlock Holmes, and he let her know that. She then pulled a gun on him but when she made the shot Mary jumped in front of the bullet. She was shot and she died right there in the Aquarium in front of Sherlock and John. It was heartbreaking and John blames Sherlock for the whole thing. Of course Sherlock kind of blames himself it seems when he then is in therapy because he needs to know what to do about John. John wants nothing to do with Sherlock at all. Sherlock even asks Mrs. Hudson when he gets too full of himself, and too sure of himself to simply say "Norbury" to him. Of course so that he will remember what happened to Mary the last time he did.

There is of course bigger stuff to come as we find out more about Moriarty maybe even Mary? It was a great first episode back and I cannot wait till next week. Thank you for reading everyone.

~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Fifty Shades Trailer of Sexiness

Hello readers, this post is about "Fifty Shades of Grey" so if that bothers you then avert your eyes now. I understand that this is not for everyone but again like I have said this is a place where I can post what I want no matter the topic. So today it is going to be about the trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey which hits theaters Feb.13, and by the looks of the trailer going to be quite interesting. So if you have not seen the trailer here it is so you can watch before reading on: Fifty Shades of Grey - Official Trailer Now let's start talking about this  shall we? First of all yes I do generally somewhat like this book, and when I found out they were making a movie I was like oh that's cool for them. Then I found out that Jamie Dornan had been cast to play Christian Grey and I was 100% on board with that idea. I am a huge Jamie Dornan fan and in this trailer he looks so hot, that I can't put into words. He is clean shaven in this movie which is a different