Skip to main content

"Lacey" Reaction

Hello everyone I am still in a bit of a state of confused-ness after watching Once Upon A Time. I re-watched it twice and I can honestly say I am getting real tired of this Belle storyline. I thought that her being a different person would seem interesting but all it did was make me kind of sad that Mr. Gold lost the love of his life because of Regina. 

I was not too pleased with Lacey she annoyed me quite a bit and I just wanted her to go away. After she ditched Gold at Granny's to make out with that guy in the alley I was done with her. Actually when she started talking about Van Halen I was like okay good-bye. (Not that I hate Van Halen I love them actually.) I just thought it was weird it was a great twist but I want Belle back because her and Rumple were cute. 

Neal and Henry were super adorable in the beginning when they were play sword fighting. It was a great moment when Gold was the one to tell Regina that Henry was his Grandson. The look on her face was priceless. Regina has gone a tad mad since Cora died, which is reasonable because yeah that was her mom and everything but Henry is going to not want to be around her. Okay so my thoughts on Regina finding the beans was eh I didn't really have too much thought to me it sort of seemed like they just threw that in there because with all the stuff going on with Gold. Maybe that is just me but whatever this is MY reaction blog. 

I liked seeing Rumple in fairytale land with Robin Hood. When Rumple was going to kill him but saw that his girl was pregnant and he made the arrow miss him. That moment is when Belle saw him in a new light, then that hug she gave him was so adorable. I want to know what happened to Robin Hood, I would like to see him reappear. Tom Ellis did a great job as Robin Hood I thought very good looking man. 

Overall I thought this was another good episode, and I can not wait for the rest of this season. Seeing Greg and Tamara's plan unfold is what I am looking to, because now she has Hook tied up in the back of a uhaul. So we'll see where this takes us, and figure out what she really wants. Also to put up there I heard that the truth about who Neal really is as far as Hook is concerned has not been guessed yet. I am not sure what they have seen but I was seriously thinking a lost boy or Peter Pan. He could have also been apart of Hook's crew for a while in Neverland. You never know because maybe Bae saw the tattoo on Hooks arm of his mother's name, or perhaps he remembered Hook from the bar that night he went with Rumple to find his mother. It will all come out soon and I for one can not wait to find out the truth. 

Okay so next week is titled "The Evil Queen" I believe and that sounds awesome. Hopefully we find out what is happening with Greg and Tamara. Hopefully they go away because I HATE THEM. Neal and Emma belong together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~