Skip to main content

Once Upon A Time "The Evil Queen" Reaction

The new episode of Once was pretty great. I did love how they told more of Regina's story we she was posing as a peasant, and she saw what everyone really thought of the Queen. Which was of course not good because everyone hated Regina. She gets busted by some of her palace guards, and is almost killed until Snow comes in and saves her. 

In Storybrooke Greg and Tamara are starting to scheme about how to get what they want. So they have Hook in the clock tower with them, and make him look at Rumplestiltskin so he knows that his murder attempt failed. So that gets Hook on their side the fact that they said they would give him a chance to kill the crocodile. So Hook goes to Regina and tells her all about Greg and Tamara and their plan, and plays it like he is on her side. So when she betrays Hook as he knew she would he hands her over to Greg and Tamara. Which pissed me off because I hate them, and they really need to go. 

You know what I don't understand is who they are working for? Tamara mentions that the home office will go nuts for their information. So I want to know who or what they are working for. Emma goes snooping around Neal and Tamara's room because she gets suspicious of her. Henry over hears and goes a long with the plan, but when it comes up he wants his parents back together Emma has to tell him that isn't why she is going after Tamara. Even though nobody believes that, I don't believe that she so loves Neal. I think it would be cute to see Emma, and Neal raising Henry together.

Regina has a whole village killed in fairytale land looking for Snow and that bites her in the ass when she is just starting to think about changing her life for good. Snow was telling her about this woman who changed her life, who saved her from being thrown from her horse, and how she is a big reason why she is nice to a complete stranger. When I heard that I thought that was a cute moment because when you realize it is Regina you can see her face change and she looks like she has hope. But of course all that goes down hill because Regina's cover was blown when Snow saw all the dead people and said she took everything she said about Regina back. Regina goes back to Rumple to have him remove the curse of her appearance and she is back to the Queen. She says what is probably my favorite line of the night. "The Queen is dead. Long live the Evil Queen." That for me was a great moment. 

Regina does get taken by Greg and Tamara which pisses me off. Side note Greg looks really creepy when the episode starts, he just looks creepier in a hat. 

Emma gets accused of still being in love with Neal (which she totally is) Emma denies it obviously.  

Over all I think this episode cleared up a more to Regina which is good, and made me hate Greg and Tamara even more. Next week is the last episode before the finale. It is going to be very intense. They are off to Neverland! I am super excited to see that part of Neal's story. 

So don't forget to comment on this, and to watch Once Upon A Time Sundays on ABC.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~