Skip to main content

Bones Thoughts

I had missed a few episodes of Bones because I forget they moved to Fridays, I am glad they are switching back to Monday's though. I hate when shows move like that but I got used to seeing Bones on Monday, not Friday. So I had caught up with the show and I will admit to the fact that I cried when Wendell found out he had bone cancer. I mean seriously poor Wendell he is so adorable and full of life, and then to find out that he has a disease with a high mortality rate it just broke my heart. Booth told him to stay and fight when he wanted to go off and travel the world before he dies, but then he decides that he needs to stay and fight. Aw Booth and Wendell are buddies, I love Wendell and I really hope they do not kill him off.

Booth and Brennan reach the subject of money again because of a check for $75,000 that was given to Brennan. They have been having this talk since before they were even a couple, and for the first time Booth accepted it and helped make a decision about how it was spent. They invested in this program that helps injured vets, and their families, which suits Booth big time. It has been quite good these last couple episodes, and I hope that they will only get better as it goes on.

Hodgins found out that he has an older brother that his parents never told him about. Jeffery Hodgins has been in a mental care facility since before Hodgins was born. That was really sad and he never would have found out if it wasn't for him being broke. Since the Canteliver Group had been paying the bill for Jeffery's stay at the facility when all of the money was gone, so was the money for Jeffery. Hodgins got to meet his brother for the first time and they had so much in common, and when his brother flipped out on him it traumatized poor Hodgins. He wants to be there for his brother and decides to take out a loan so that he can continue to pay for his brother's care. When Hodgins tells Jeffery that he is his brother it was such a sweet moment. He shows him a picture of him with their Mom and Dad, and they start reciting parts of a book their Dad read to them when they were younger. I hope that they expand more on this in the future.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~