Skip to main content

The Walking Dead "Inmates" After Thoughts

Another good episode of The Walking Dead aired last night on AMC, and we got to see what happened to the rest of the group. As expected some were walkers, but not expected Carol showed up to save the girls, and Tyreese.

I jumped for joy when I saw Carol, and to see that Tyreese still doesn't know about what she did was so awkward. Sitting here watching the scene where he hugs her, I was just like "wow this is awkward..." I love Carol but I have a feeling there is a fight waiting for her when Tyreese finds out. Lizzie has gotten tough since learning from Carol. When we first saw her she was weak and her sister was defending her, now Lizzie is basically telling her sister that she is weak. Tyreese had saved Judith which we quickly found out, and she has gotten quite cute. I just thought it was a bit funny seeing Tyreese dealing with three little girls, and he changed that diaper so darn fast. I am just glad that Carol is back and they are apparently following these train tracks so they can find a safe place.

I loved the beginning of the episode when you heard Beth's words she wrote down in her diary, and it talked about living in the prison. It was kind of sad her mentioning Hershel, and how she was going to keep going for her Daddy. Seeing her cry over the walkers by the train tracks was just sad, poor Beth she is separated from her sister, and she just lost her father it was sad. Maggie is with Bob and Sasha, and Sasha is getting a little pissed with Maggie because she is on her search for Glenn. They find the bus and find out that it is full of walkers, and Maggie has to know if Glenn is in there. Glenn as we find out is at the freaking prison, and is passed out with a bunch of walkers below him. He finds that girl who was the sister of the Governors girlfriend, and enlists her help. Well too bad they get picked up by another group of people, and I am excited to see how this plays out.

Next week is going to be so good, and I cannot wait to see who this new group is. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen with Carl, Michone, and Rick, as well as the rest of them too. Keep watching The Walking Dead to find out what is up with this mysterious sanctuary, and with Glenn and these new people. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~