Skip to main content

Pretty Little Liars "She's Come Undone" After Thoughts

Brief Recap: The recent episode was overall great, but all I got to say is I hope Emily dumps Paige. I understand she thinks she is protecting Emily, but she doesn't really know what the heck is going on and informing the cops is only going to make things worse. At the end when I saw Paige dropping off that note, I was yelling "Hell No" at the screen. I am so done with Paige, and I want to see her go already. Aria destroys Ezra's apartment when she shows up there looking for him, and she just loses it. She finds all the pictures and info he gathered on her, her family, and her friends. She broke pretty much everything, and found a picture of the two of them and destroyed it. When the other girls showed up though, Spencer finds a bunch of papers on the ground and takes them with her. That is how she found out she was forgetting something important about the night Ali went missing. Aria is just against everyone now and wants nothing to do with Rosewood, so she decides to just leave. She has had it once she found out Ezra was going forward with his book, and wanted to tell the principal about their relationship, but Hanna stops her. So Aria just decides to pack a bag, get in her car and go. In the previews we see her with a really cute looking guy, same with Spencer. It is going to get very interesting before the end of the season, which is only three more episodes. The truth about what happened the night Ali disappeared will be told by Ali herself. We have all been waiting so long for this moment and it is finally going to happen. Hanna totally kissed the hottie cop Hollbrook, and it was awkward to say the least. Spencer took more drugs of course, and found out that she was chasing Ali with a shovel the night she disappeared. She also found out that her father and Ali's mom knew about it, and she goes over to her house and asks her what she knew about it. When Spencer arrives home she is told that she needs help by Toby, and then just goes upstairs.

My Thoughts: Like I said above I cannot stand Paige anymore, and I want her to go away. Emily is going to freak out when she finds out what her girlfriend did. She is so freaking annoying even though I understand she is just trying to protect Emily especially since she knows how crazy A can get, but still she annoys me. I liked that they showed that picture of Aria and Ezra in his apartment because that makes me think that he really does care about her. What do you all think, do you think Ezra has true feelings for Aria? Hanna and Hollbrook, I kind of like the idea of them as a couple, but that kiss was just awkward. Why should Aria be the only one with the older guy? Spencer needs to go to freaking rehab already and get some help, because she is losing her damn mind. These episodes are going to be great and I cannot wait! Thank You for reading

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~