Skip to main content

How I Met Your Mother Series Finale!

I bawled my eyes out watching this episode, and I had to watch it twice. I just could not believe how good the series got wrapped up, and I thought it was perfect. Barney and Robin we find out have gotten divorced and she has moved onto doing big time things in the news business, and Barney is now in his 40's doing the same things he always did. Ted finally gets to the end of his story to his kids, and you find out that the mother Tracy had died because she got really sick. Marshal is finally a judge and the gang celebrates until 1am, and Ted mentions he only has a few hours of sleep left before two kids come and wake him up. Ted and Tracy finally tie the knot and it is so beautiful, and Tracy takes a picture of the group just like the one they had from the first episode. I was crying at that part and it was just so freaking amazingly done, and the actors did such an amazing job expressing their emotions.

 Barney tries to score a perfect month which is 31 women 31 days, but then he tells the group that girl 31 ended up pregnant. After all these years Barney got some girl pregnant and the group is shocked but somehow not too shocked by the news. All this time nobody has seen Robin all too much until Ted sees her on the street, and then she shows up at the bar on the big day. Barney has a daughter and the moment he sees her, he tells her that she is the love of his life, and she will have everything and all of him forever. When he said that I was already crying and then I started bawling like a baby. The gang is in the bar and Barney is tired out of his mind, and Ted tells them they will be staying out till 2am and Barney yells "9:45" and puts his head down. Barney has become a Dad and Lily starts to comment on how much he has changed, and then two hot young girls walk by and he follows. When they think he hasn't changed he yells at the girls and tells them not to be doing shots before noon on a Thursday and to go put on some decent clothes, and call their parents, and go home. I laughed so hard because those are usually the type of girls Barney would sleep with, but now he has a little girl and she had changed his life. That is when Robin shows up and Barney says his line "Daddy's Home." And for the first time it isn't so creepy sounding.

When Ted wraps up the story his kids tell him this story was not about how he met mom, but how in love he was with aunt Robin. They said that this was his way of making sure they were okay with him making a move on her, and they said yes and it was time because mom died six years ago. The ending I just loved because it showed Robin in her apartment and then Ted was outside her window and he was there in a suit holding the blue French horn. I was bawling so hard because this is their love story as well, and from that first moment he loved Robin and now he has her in the end. I loved this series right up till the end, and I could not have asked for a better ending.

So thank you to the whole cast and crew for making this amazing show, and to the fans out there who helped keep it alive so long. Thank you for reading!

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~