Skip to main content

Once Upon A Time (Spoiler) Dies! Rumple back in Storybrooke!

Well Oncers we were given one hell of an episode last night and it did not disappoint. Rumple was back and on the run from the wicked witch and she was not happy about that. Neal finally showed up and he was in pretty rough shape when he burst into his fathers shop. There was a really odd mark on his hand which he got bringing his father back to life. Neal and Belle come across a certain candlestick in the dark castle, and it was so cool. They get help from him but he is working for the wicked witch and uses Neal to bring the dark one back. She needs him for her master plan, but Neal was willing to do anything to bring his father back and she used that to her advantage. Neal had to put this key in the vault of the dark one, but in order to bring back Rumple he had to die. It was a life for a life trade, but Neal was unaware of the price he had to pay. Rumple did come back but when he saw his son there dying in the snow he does something crazy. He morphs Neal inside himself so that they are now one person. I was just like...What the hell is happening right now?!? It worked for a while but it was too much for both of them inside their heads, and Neal tells Emma to use her magic to separate them. I should have known that something bad was going to happen to Neal because of the events happening in the episode. He had a moment with Hook complete with a hug and sweet words from Killian Jones. Him and Emma being cute with each other in the woods and then she holds him in her arms as he lay there dying. When Rumple sees his son dying he tries to save him of course but there is nothing he can do, so he just grabs his hand kisses it then shuts his sons eyes. The last words out of Neal's mouth are "I love you Papa." That hit me right in the feels. Rumple is still under the control of Zerena but now Emma knows who the wicked witch is because Gold told her. Now they know and it is going to only get more intense from here on out. Emma tells Henry that the reason she was in Storybrooke for his father, and then she tells him that he died. He tells her that he would have been a good father to him, and he was a good man, and that he was a hero. I cried watching that freaking scene, it was just so damn good. Gold is back in his cage though and I just want him to get out and go back to Belle already!

Regina  has encountered Robin Hood in Storybrooke, and they get a little cozy for a minute. They are at the wicked witches house and he almost shoots her with an arrow, but she catches it in her hand. It was very cool. I loved the scene in the house when they are talking and being super freaking adorable with each other. He tells her that she doesn't seem so evil standing here with him, but she says the name suit her at the time and that fear is a powerful tool. When Robin hands Regina a glass of whiskey she sees the lion tattoo on his arm, and gets a flashback.  Then Regina just takes off running away from him! I was like "No! Regina get your butt back in there!" I like them being paired up as a couple and I think they fit together, and he is a single father who cares about his son above all else, and Regina loves her son beyond everything. I cannot wait to see what happens with these two in future episodes. Next week we see the showdown between Regina and the witch, and it looks like it is going to be beyond awesome. I for one cannot wait to see it, so keep tuning in for your Storybrooke fix. Thank you for reading!

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~