Skip to main content

Once Upon A Time "The Tower" After Thoughts

RECAP: Rapunzel let down her long hair in this recent episode, and taught us to face our fears head on. David had a dream where Emma was in her nursery all grown up in a ball gown asking him to teach her how to dance. Then something happens and Emma is ripped away from him through the wardrobe and she tells him not to fail the next one. David is very much afraid of being a terrible father because of what happened with Emma, and now he has a chance at a new start with this baby but who is to say it won't happen again? Rumple is losing his mind while he is held captive by the wicked witch and he is spinning like crazy. The wicked witch has been nothing but sweet in Storybrooke to Mary Margaret, she wants to get close to her child. She gives David this black root that is suppose to take away your fear. In the Enchanted Forest Robin tells David of the same root and that is when David comes across Rapunzel. She locked herself up in that tower because she was scared of being the ruler of her kingdom. Her brother was supposed to take the throne but he died saving Rapunzel's life. David helps her face her fears head on and she cuts her hair off which destroys the fear she's held onto for so long. In Storybrooke Emma is working with Hook to try and find where the witch is hiding out. She has a sweet moment with Hook when he tells her that since her heart can still be broken it means it still works. Regina is spending time with Henry and trying so hard to keep herself back because he has no idea who she really is. He tells her about Emma and Walsh, and that he knows Emma is there for something more than a case. David ends up fighting against himself which is a symbol of his fear in the woods while looking for the witch. He admits that he is afraid that he will be a horrible father to his child, and then he stabs evil David with the handle of his sword. Only when he goes to retrieve it, it disappears into a cloud of green smoke. The Witch is collecting it because it is a symbol of his courage and she needs that for some reason. What does Snow's baby have to do with this? Is this the connection that Aurora's baby and hers have in common? Emma, Hook, David, and Regina end up going down into the storm cellar where the witch was keeping Rumple. They didn't find anything but an empty cage and a spinning wheel, and a bunch of gold that was spun from straw. Now they know that Rumple didn't die like they all thought he did when he took down his father.

My Thoughts: The dance between Emma and Charming in the beginning was so well done and it made me smile inside. Emma looked so beautiful in that very Cinderella like dress and her calling David Daddy as she was being sucked into the portal was a tearful moment. I really liked the whole idea of facing your inner fear and that David fought himself in the woods. It was so great to see him admitting that was what his fear was the fact that he would be a bad father. I am really loving the wicked witch, I think she is doing a wonderful job at making people not like her. The scene where she is shaving Rumple was weird, but I liked it. What does she want with him? It has been making me crazy trying to figure out what her big plan is, but I am enjoying finding out. The scene with Henry and Regina was so cute because seeing them together you know how much they mean to each other, but Henry has no idea. It was bittersweet and Jared Gilmore is an amazing young actor. Neal is making his appearance in the next episode, and I cannot wait to see where this guy has been. The scenes between Hook and Emma always get me, because I'm sure as my readers know I ship CaptainSwan. When he tells her that her heart is there and still working I thought that it was one of the sweetest things he could tell her. I don't really know if I liked Rapunzel or not because at first I didn't really feel a connection to her character. When I see most of the characters I feel so drawn to them and their stories, but with this one I was not so sure. I will have to wait and see if they show her some more to know if I like her for sure. I really want to know more about the wicked witch's back story, and I want to see more of Rumbelle. If you remember what the creators said before this second half started, it was that Rumple and Belle's relationship would be more so explored. Still do not know what that means, but I am still hoping they are the ones with the wedding at the end. I am loving the little banter and what not between Robin Hood and Regina, she deserves a good looking man like him to be happy with. Thank you for reading everyone!

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~