Skip to main content

An Insane Bones Finale!

I cannot believe how last night's episode went! I mean so much happened with Booth and the way it ended leaves so much guessing for next season. I loved the episode and at the last part of the episode my heart just started beating harder, and harder as things got more intense.

There was a call to Booth about the insider at the FBI, but before they could meet the man was murdered. He was very much into conspiracy theory about the FBI, and he was onto something. There is someone on the inside just like they found out when they were working the Ghost Killer case, and the whole episode Booth is trying to figure out who it is. Booth's promotion is taken right out from under him when a congressman brings up something that happened with Booth killing an American citizen. Booth is more than shocked when he hears the man's name, and  tries to get the subject dropped but he gets dismissed. The records were supposed to be sealed but these people had dirt on the congressman too, photos of him making out with a man. It was enough for him to screw over Booth, and he used that to his advantage. Booth went to the congressman and said that he had all the photos and what not that these guys had collected, and that he was going to use it. A call was made and three Delta Force guys were coming for Booth. Brennan told him not to die, and she left with Christine and went to her dad's place to stay safe. Fisher calls Brennan and tells her info that could help Booth in the fight, but he is not taking any calls because he doesn't trust the phones right now.

The fight scene was insanely awesome and well done. Booth had C4 and was putting it all kinds of places to blow these guys up, and it worked. The beautiful home that belonged to Booth and Brennan is now destroyed, and it was awesome. Booth was taking on 3 Delta Force members on his own, but he got shot and was loosing blood and getting weaker. Brennan of course shows up and shoots one of the guys and runs to her husband. Brennan kicked some serious ass, but then got thrown down by the last guy and Booth with all the strength he had left snapped the guys neck and fell on top of him. Booth was out, and Brennan was yelling at him not to die, and I was just like what on Earth is going on right now! I could not believe it but that really just happened, and Booth was taken to the hospital. During surgery he flat lined, but they brought him back. In the waiting room Brennan is there with the squints, and the doctor comes out and tells Brennan he is alive, but and before he could say anything she is running behind the doors looking for Booth. When she gets there two agents and Stark are standing in the room and Booth is handcuffed, and he is being arrested for killing 3 FBI personal. I was just like "NO ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Booth got set up big time for this and now he is in trouble and it is starting to look like he is the one on the inside. Stark as the agents get Brennan out of the room and take her into custody for questioning. It was so sad, she was calling out for Booth and he opens his eyes trying to call out to her, and then the episode is over! I cannot wait for next season that is for sure, because I want to know what happens. Booth is such a good guy especially when it comes to his country and his family, and now people are seeing him differently since all this stuff has happened. His family is apart because he is being arrested, and what is going to happen with Brennan? We just won't know until season 10 premieres in Fall.

I hope all of you enjoyed this, and thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~