Skip to main content

General Hospital Talk

It has been a while since I did a post on General Hospital and I have just been catching up and re-watching the Nurse's Ball 2014. I love soap operas and GH is my all time favorite one, I have been watching since I was 5 years old. I know that sounds crazy, but yes even at that age I would sit and watch this show almost every day.

It has been a crazy time in Port Charles, and as expected secrets came out at this years Nurses Ball. Patrick and Sabrina's son is in the NICU fighting for his life after the accident Sabrina had, and Emma is singing a song dedicated to them. There has been a little love triangle going on with Emma, Cameron, and Spencer and it is just adorable. Emma is the cutest little thing and it is so funny seeing Spencer and Cameron feud over her, but Emma chose Cameron in the end.

Luke has been trying to get ELQ and even staged a wedding at the Nurses Ball to Tracy. After Luke groped Kiki the plans started to be put in place. I always have and always will love Luke Spencer because he is such an awesome character, and seeing him be all bad and sneaky like this is great. Ned is back and he, Michael, and Kiki come up with a plan to take out Luke and get him fired. So once Luke and Tracy were finally married, Ned got word that the plan was done and they had what they needed. They voted out Tracy of CEO of ELQ, and that position now belongs to Michael Corinthos. It was so awesome to see because Michael has come into his Quartermaine roots and he is now the CEO of ELQ. I love having Ned back, and speaking of Ned he gave a wonderful performance as Eddie Maine on stage, and he looked good out there. Those tight pants and singing skills showed up on stage, and Tracy gave him compliments to her son.

The performances were great, we saw Magic Milo again and a new group called the Haunted Starlets. Now what I really wanted to talk about was Lucy and Kevin! Kevin found out about Lucy's affair with Scott, and I hated it! I love Kevin Collins and always have, and always will he is amazing, and it sucks that he is so sad. Lucy, in her underwear was caught on stage kissing Scott after saying that she wanted him, and then Kevin heard and saw it. I hated the whole love triangle story again, but when she chose Kevin I was happy and of course it couldn't last.

Now I have gotten this out and I hope you read next time to see what other GH thing I have to say. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~