Skip to main content

Once Upon A Time "Kansas" After Thoughts

I cannot even begin to describe how much I loved last nights episode of Once Upon A Time. It had such cute moments, and a few just wow moments.

I will start with Zelena in Oz. She was spying on Regina as we've seen her do before when Glinda comes to her and thanks her for taking care of the Wizard. Glinda tells her that she is meant to join their sisterhood and rule the West, but Zelena has chosen to be evil. I really liked seeing Zelena actually accepting it, and she was going to move on with everything. She was letting Regina go just like Glinda told her to do, and she was choosing to be innocent. Only when they came to the yellow brick road and Glinda was telling Zelena she had so much potential with the West, Dorthy comes into the picture. Dorthy Gale. It was pretty crazy seeing Zelena go to whatever lengths necessary to make Dorthy go away. Zelena starts to get green again becuas she is so jealous of the attention that she is getting from Glinda and the other witches. When Zelena sees that there was more to the prophecy than she was told she decided that being good wasn't worth it. Dorthy and Zelena have a run in with one another and just when Zelena is about to throw a fireball at Dorthy she throws water on her. There were see the "I'm melting" scene most associate most with the wicked witch. Of course Zelena is not really dead, and she is in fact waiting for Glinda and Dorthy at the Wizard's Palace. While impersonating the wizard, Zelena gives Dorthy a pair of slippers that will take her home. I wonder though did they really take her home? After that Zelena banishes Glinda to the Enchanted Forest. Zlenea is just insane.

Zelena is Storybrook is knocking people out in hallways, and making Rumple make designs in the ground. She is having Rumple drown Hook, there for making Emma choose Hook over her magic and she kisses him. That does not please Hook because her magic was gone, and that was there only chance against Zelena.With the baby gone it is really sad because Snow and Charming were so happy they had a boy, and then the moment was gone too fast. Charming after Zelena took the baby, grabbed his sword and bolted out of the room. Regina tries to stop him but it is no use, and when Emma comes back he tells her that Zelena took her brother. When Emma tells them about her losing her magic, she doesn't tell them exactly how she lost it only that it was now gone. They need a new way to defeat her, now this when Henry gets all adorable with Regina. He tells her that she can do it and that she can use light magic, because she broke the curse with true loves kiss when she kissed Henry. He then tells her that "Once upon a time" she was the evil queen, and now she was a hero and heroes fight evil. Hearing that Henry believed in her was the push that she needed and she went with Robin, David, Emma and Hook to fight Zelena one last time. Zelena is in the middle of her curse when the heroes walk in to save the day, and Rumple is throwing them into some hay and Regina faces her sister. Just when Zelena thinks she has Regina she is wrong because Regina tells her that she could be whatever she wanted, and that destiny can change. That is when the light magic comes out and blasts Zelena to the ground, and she loses grip of the dagger and Regina is free to take her pendent. Now Zelena is powerless and Rumple is free which is bad because he is seconds away from killing her when Regina picks up his dagger and stops him. She tells him that killing her is not the thing to do and that heroes don't kill, and Zelena says "Now you're a hero?" Regina simply just answers "Today I am."

Rumple and Belle are finally reunited in this episode at the end, and Belle comes in with his dagger in tow. This whole scene I just had a feeling this was coming, and when Belle gave him his dagger saying he was a free man and he just gives it back saying she had him forever I was going nuts. Then he says "Will you marry me?" Of course she says yes and they kiss, but Rumple has that look of shame he gets every time Belle asks him not to do something, but he is going to do it anyways. At the hospital David brings his son into see Snow, and it is the sweetest thing. Emma and Hook share a moment, but she ruins it when she tells him she is going back to New York. The Charming family shares a sweet moment staring at the new addition to the family, and Hook gives a sweet smile toward Emma. Rumple is in the police station with Zelena and things get heavy real quick. Zelena thinks she is safe for a couple of seconds because she doesn't think he has his dagger, but he does. He gave Belle a fake one and took the real dagger so that he could kill Zelena and avenge Neal's death. Only when that happens a puff of green smoke comes from Zelena's pendent which was put in Regina's vault by Regina. The smoke travels to the place where the curse was being cast and then we see some swirling and a portal opening.

So I am a bit confused but I am hoping a lot gets cleared up in next weeks 2-hour season finale. We are suppose to find out once and for all who Emma's true love is, and I am kind of nervous to hear who it will be. I believe the Emma  and Hook fall into the portal sending them back in time and they have to find a way home, but they must be very careful as to who they talk to. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope you leave some comments. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~