Skip to main content

My Story: Who Am I? My Friend Edition

Hello everybody my name is Dolores and I have been writing this blog for a little while and I am loving it. I am 21 and I love to watch movies and TV, and I especially love to talk about them afterwards. I have made a couple videos and posted them to YouTube, but I am still in the process of dealing with some family stuff and don't want the videos to reflect that. I want my videos and blog posts to reflect who I am. I want you all to see that I am someone who is awkward, and was the loser in high school who lied to get a couple of friends and then eventually lost them.

Here is a quick little high school story for you all. I believe I was a freshman and I had a few friends that I got really close with in junior high. When we were in high school I thought that these sophomore kids were cooler, so I made some stuff up about myself so that I would fit in better with them. I said I had a boyfriend, I said I did all these things that I never would do in a million years just to fit in. Now looking back though I am still friends with those few people I met in junior high. I am not friends with the girls that were smoking all the time, sleeping with boys, and having pregnancy scares. I went through what everyone goes through and it sucked, but I have my friends now that I confide in.

There was this girl I was friends with my junior year I believe, we had the same math class. She and I hit it off right away and we were super close too. Someone actually asked one day if we were twins, and it was just so funny to us because we were always together and always laughing about something. We had so many good times in math class, and then also in English class. We would pass notes, and one time I even got my phone taken away in class and she warned me a little too late. We were talking crap about our English teacher and how much we hated it, and she took the note we were writing all this on and read it. Talk about embarrassing and rude, but it happened and afterwards we laughed about it. She was there for me when my Grandma died, but I lashed out and turned into a completely different person then. I told her that she was selfish, always talked about herself, and was a crappy friend. I told her that for my own sanity I could not be friends with her, and now it sucks because SO much has happened where I found myself needing her advice. We have not talked in about 3 or so years and I miss her so much, but I am Facebook friends with her and I am glad to see she is doing well in her life. I still do have some bit of  hope that we will work things out again, but if we don't it will really suck because there are some things, especially recently she would give me that eye roll look for doing.

I had a friend who was my best guy friend and I thought we would be close forever. We met when I was about to be a junior in high school, and he was going to be a sophomore. We had so much fun together and he still to this day knows some of the secrets I shared with him. He and I hung out at school all the time, we hung out when we weren't at school, he knew my family, and we were super close. You know it is really hard to keep friends past college, and I always thought that was a lie but it was spot on. After I graduated I still saw him but it was harder to make time, and then when he graduated it was even harder. We kept in touch for a while and then all of a sudden my other friend and I stopped hearing from him. We would hear little bits from him and promises of plans, but it never happened. So it really sucked because he changed so much and I have not seen him in about two years now. We had so many jokes, so many memories that I will remember always. Although I wish I did still talk to him because he has a TV season of mine on DVD and I want it back, he's had it for about 3 years...

Now about my best friend who has stood by me through all the stupid choices I make in life. I met her the same year I met my best guy friend, and at first we didn't talk much. A few months or so later we were hanging out and laughing over stupid jokes. One day we weren't friends then we just were, and we clicked and it was so funny. We are still really close today in fact I was just talking to her the other day, catching up with her and life. We may not talk every second of everyday, but when it is your best friend you don't have to talk everyday. When we talk after weeks or even months without talking it's still like we talked fifteen minutes before. I love our relationship and how she jokes with me, and how I can joke around and nothing offends her. That to me is a great friendship because there have been and are people I'm friends with who get so irritated so fast over everything. She knows how to have fun and act her age, and not really give a crap what people around us are saying. When we hang out for some reason we always end up at a Target sitting there talking and laughing, and causing everyone to stare. Then we go around and shop so we don't seem too crazy, but we just keep talking and laughing the whole time. I love her, and if she reads this she will know who I am talking about in this post, and I want her to know that even though she is super into EXO and all the other K-Pop coolness out there I will always remember when I made her so embarrassed in public the first time we hung out really by saying inappropriate things about David Boreanaz and his pants. She probably won't even be able to pick just one moment I've said something about him and his pants, because there have been a few. Love you and thank you for being my friend even when sometimes I don't think I deserve it. Also "Damn it Janet" will forever hold so many wonderful memories.

Thank you guys for reading, and I want you to know that I appreciate all of you readers out there. I love you guys too and thanks for supporting me, and this Blog.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~