Skip to main content

Pretty Little Liars 100th Episode After Thoughts! *Spoilers*

Okay Okay Okay... I need to catch my breath after that episode of craziness I witnessed. Pretty Little Liars brought it with the 100th episode, and it was not disappointing  to me one bit. There was so much going on that those 42 minutes seem to go on forever.

Spencer and her family drama just keeps getting better and better. Not only does Melissa have a secret that her father is not allowing her to tell anyone, but now her parents are not together. Mrs. Hastings came to the school and told Spencer that she was leaving her father, and she was taking Spencer with her. It was intense to see Spencer dealing with her parents ending marriage on top of everything else she has going on. Mrs. Hastings breaks down a bit and tells Spencer that they were never suppose to include Spencer and Melissa in all this stuff. It was tough to see and that is just how good the acting was for this.

Emily is still having some troubles with her love life, and Ali being back is not helping. Ali and Emily had a little love moment in bed one night, and then the next day it went bad. Ali was being followed one night and she went to the Church to hide. That is when Mona comes out and starts telling Ali to leave town because she wants her out of Rosewood for good. There was slapping in the face, and Mona caught just the right bits on video and showed people at school the next day. It of course made Ali look super bad, and it was kind of sad. I don't really know if I believe this whole Ali being nice thing, but I really want to believe she is changing.

Lucas is back and he got kinda hot! I am loving his new look with the facial hair and everything, and he is being very sneaky with Mona. He invited Hanna to a party to meet his "girlfriend" and then she just gets really drunk after running into Caleb. I am really thinking that maybe Caleb has something to do with this whole thing because he just shows up the same time Ali is back and he shared a weird glance with her at the end of the episode. Hanna is dating Travis and now Caleb show up again sporting a super cute new haircut. So what is Hanna to do now? Who knows. I really like Travis but I love Caleb, I don't know?

Aria and Ezra slept together! I love that he has been the one who she is going to during this whole Shana mess. He has been helping her and trying to gain her trust again because he really loves her. When they were talking and he showed her his scar and then there was kissing and he took her to bed. It was so amazing because Ezra and Aria are my favorite couple and seeing them together makes me so happy. I really hope this means something good for them in the future because they were good together, and super cute. At the end of the episode we see them gathered with the rest of the group at Emily's house holding hands. I am a total supporter of Ezria!

The end of the episode had me going nuts because there was a breaking news report about the girl found in Alison's grave. So that is why everyone was gathered at Emily's, and the girls name was Bethany. Ezra, Aria, Hanna, Caleb, Ali, Emily, Spencer and Toby were all there watching the news when there was an explosion. It was so unexpected, and when they went outside and saw the cars on fire, and all the black ash everywhere. It was so crazy and we saw Jenna's house was the source of the explosion and Toby ran into the house to check if Jenna was inside. Before all this though we saw the new girl in Rosewood High with Mona, and Jenna and then heard a car drive up but we did not see who was inside. I was so happy with this episode and I cannot wait to see the next new episode because it is going to be so good.

Okay that is my after thoughts on this episode if you like it please leave a comment about it, or send me something on Twitter @GeekOut_93 Thank you for reading!

Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~