Skip to main content

What Have You Binge Watched?

Hello everyone! It is nice to know that there are others out there to get crazy and binge watch things too. So I am curious to know what shows you guys binge watch? Are they the same as others? Here is a place where you can find that out.

Breaking Bad is a show that I have binge watched, and it is one of the popular ones that most people do binge watch. It was one of those shows when I watched the pilot I just got hooked and had to watch season one in one day. The appeal to the show is that it is just a normal guy with a typical family who needs some extra money to live. It is what a lot of people may feel like today, but instead of doing what most people do he decides to cook meth. I was so blown away by the show and the show had me so addicted. If you are one of the people who have yet to see Breaking Bad then I suggest you do so.

Game of Thrones is another one that I watched all day, everyday until I was caught up. The sword fights are amazing, the characters hooked me in. I loved that they had a character I hated so much on there, Joffery is the worst and I love to hate him. Complicated romances like the one between brother and sister Cersi and Jamie Lannister. The fight to the throne is one that I will continue to watch till the end. If you have not gotten into Game of Thrones I suggest this one is one to binge on.

The Walking Dead is yet another popular series, and I have watched every episode. I read the comic a while back and I thought it was good. Then when the series came out I was a season late to the game, and binge watched season one in one night. I kind of got fed up with all the end of the world stuff, but I choose to look at this as the start of a new really messed up and violent world. The acting is good, and the way you gravitate toward certain characters. So I suggest this show for binge watching because it is intense and awesome.

Once Upon A Time is a show that I binge watched because when I started I was a season behind and I had to catch up quickly. I was hooked in by the spin on my favorite fairytale stories and the characters stories were great. I fell in love with Rumplestiltskin and could not get enough of the battle between him and Regina, and the battle between Regina and everyone else. If you love fantasy and great writing then check out this show, and binge out.

The final show for right now that I will talk about binge watching is, Heroes. I have recently started watching season one again, and it is a good show to watch. For me it was really amazing in season one, and season two was good too, seasons three and four I don't quite remember. My favorite character on this show has to be Sylar, he is probably one of my all time favorite TV villains too. I always would watch the show and wish I had certain powers, and which ones I would hate to have. I don't think that I would like having the ability to read people's thoughts, I would really love to fly though. When I saw the show and saw all the powers that they had I was amazed, because they were different then the typical "powers." I liked Peter's ability to absorb everybody's power, and just having multiple powers it is just awesome.

Everything besides Game of Thrones is available on Netflix, and I think that you should check these out one weekend. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~