Skip to main content

The Amazing Spider Man 2! *Movie Spoilers*

I have just seen The Amazing Spider Man 2 and I thought that it was fantastically awesome. It was exciting, funny, sad, and just hit you in the feels. It made the nerd in me so excited when I saw the "secret projects" room and you see some of the classic villain pieces that we know. I mean Doctor Octopus' metal arms you see moving around in there, and wings but I am not quite sure on who those belong to, if you know please let me know. I loved Harry Osborn, and for me when James Franco played Harry he was just so good at it. I was skeptical at first of Dane DeHaan, but he brought it as Harry Osborn. Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker such an adorable couple and Emma Stone is a great Gwen, so seeing her go was so sad. I was almost crying in the theater seeing this whole thing unfold.

Electro was super crazy looking and I felt kinda bad for the guy, all he wanted was someone to remember who he was. Max Dillon was a normal guy who was pushed around at work and just was treated as nothing, and when he met Spider Man and he told him he was important he was so happy. He quickly turned on Spider Man however when he became Electro and did not believe a word he was saying about wanting to help him. Max was turned into Electro by getting electrocuted then falling into a tank of electric eels.

Harry has returned home to see his father on his death bed and it not a sentimental thing at all. Harry was sent away when he was a child to boarding school, and now he is expected to take over Oscorp. Harry is not the best boss, and he is dying of the same thing that killed his father so of course he wants to fix that. He finds out about the spiders and wants to use them so that he can heal himself, just like a spider, and like Spider Man. Only when he tells Peter of this he is unsure because he doesn't know what is going to happen if he gives Harry his blood. Of course that pisses off Harry (who is totally cute by the way) and makes him free Electro from the research facility. With Harry and Electro working together, Electro can get to the grid he created and shut it down. Harry on the other hand is going to get back into Oscorp and go after the venom from the spiders that was extracted before they were destroyed. What they don't know is the blood that was used for all that research was Richard Parker's, so only his blood or blood from his bloodline could make it work. Harry forces his way down to the "secret project's" area and is injected with the spider venom, only it has a negative effect on him. I mean we all know that Harry is the Green Goblin, but I was holding a breath from the moment he went down to that room and when he transformed and I saw him crawling over to the Green Goblin suit and saw the hair and him hovering I was fangirling in my seat. I really love the Green Goblin, and he is so crazy looking in this movie and it was so well done.

Peter and Gwen's scenes were so adorable, and I didn't want them to end because it was so cute. The two of them just fit so well together, and the whole movie I knew what was coming because in the comic books Gwen Stacy does die but I was hoping the looked over that part. Peter had just defeated Electro with the help of Gwen right after they had a beautiful moment of him telling her that he would leave with her to England and fight crime there while she attended Oxford. It was so cute, but of course that moment ended when Electro cut power to the city. He defeats him but then Green Goblin shows up and figures out that Spider Man is Peter Parker and takes Gwen then drops her from high up in the air. Peter saves her but while fighting with Harry in the clock he loses the web that she is attached to and cannot get to her in time. He was one second too late as he holds her close to him, and just cries. It was so heartbreaking seeing that whole scene, and then seeing the funeral and Peter sitting there staring at the grave, season after season. Spider Man has disappeared and then Aunt May gives Peter the advice that makes him get back into it. She tells him that she is putting Ben's stuff in boxes and putting it in a better place, so Peter goes up and watches Gwen's graduation speech and as he listens to her words he knows what he has to do.

With all that going on Harry is in a cell and we see that Rhino is coming into play. I was so excited, and I cannot wait for a new Spider Man movie because I want to see Doctor Octopus, and more of Rhino, and more of Green Goblin. Overall I really enjoyed this movie, and I cannot wait for a next one. I am not sure when this movie is coming to DVD, but it is a must watch from my opinion. Thank you for reading. Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~