Skip to main content

Late Night True Blood Posts *SPOILERS* "Thank You"

I am still having a tough time believing this is how the series ended but as much as it makes me angry I liked it. The flashbacks to when Sookie and Tara were kids, was just amazing, and her Gran telling her that she could have anything as long as she wanted it.

Bill asking Sookie to kill him with her fairy light ball was just insane, and in my other review you will see more of that. I mean Bill is sick and he cannot be living in this world if he wants Sookie to have a normal life. He can't give her up and the only way for her to live on is if he dies. He tells her about what makes a life special and how you live your life, have kids, see your grandchildren, and then you die. That is what makes a life and Bill would be taking those moments away from Sookie, and he wants her to have those moments. It is very sweet yes, but why Bill? Why?

Hoyt and Jessica get married and I am so glad because they were so cute together. They rush the wedding because Jessica wants Bill to walk her down the isle and give her away, and I will admit I cried a little. Seeing him walk with her down the isle was one of the best moments of the whole episode. He loved her so much like a daughter and they were so close that it just fit so well.

The moment that Sookie reads Bills mind for the first time just killed me. It was such an intense moment because she had never been able to read his mind before, and now that this disease is in him he is feeling more human. It is so sad because he wants to die so badly, and it is just sad.

Bill opening that coffin and seeing the photo of him and his daughter was just so sad. Sookie grabs a shovel to kill Bill, instead of her fairy powers. They jab that steak into Bill together and the whole time my heart is pounding. Damn it! I can't believe this finale, I really can't. I want to hate it but I kind of like it, and I am struggling with it because of this ending. Everything may have been leading up to Bill's death the longer I think about it, but honestly I just wanted together in the end. It ends with a nice family dinner at Sookie's and she is pregnant so Bill got what he wanted for her.

Eric and Pam's commercial just kills me, and it is so funny. I love them so much and I am glad that they are still together, back in Fangtasia.

That is the end of True Blood, it is over, and my anger is subsiding. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~