Skip to main content

Pretty Little Liars: "March of Crimes" After Thoughts

There are only two episodes left for Pretty Little Liars, and this episode was so good. The show has kicked it up a notch and got a lot more intense with A coming back. Ali is up to something, Noel has insurance on Ali, Ella's relationship falls in the gutter, Hanna is still having issues, and Spencer's got some eye issues. Aria is getting questioned about Ezra and loses her cool a little bit while answering... Yeah because that isn't suspicious at all Aria.

Zack turned out to be a total scum bag, and I was so disappointed because I thought Ella got a decent man. Zack hit on Hanna, and Aria did not want to believe her, but ended up having her doubts. With everything that has happened to them over the years, they question everything no matter what it may be. Aria ends up telling Ella about it, and she does not seem all too surprised. She tells Aria there was an incident before they came home, but talked herself away from it. It was sad because she did love him and he just turned out to be a jerk. Caleb did give him a good punch in the face though, and now Ella is no longer with Zack. Byron came back at the end of the episode, and has a nice moment with Ella. I still like them together and think there could be something there in the future who knows anything can happen.

Ali is covering up big time with this, and by the end of this episode we question everything. Ali got Noel to break into Hanna's house and then he shows up back in Rosewood. There was a guy at the end who the police caught and he confessed to kidnapping Ali, and he knew everything. He knew the whole story detail by detail, and I totally believe Ali had something to do with it. If it is not her then it will be A and what purpose would A have for doing that? With this guy making it seem like Ali was kidnapped in a sense it is helping her out. I love how this season has been going because it leaves me wanting more and more, and it has gotten so freaking intense week after week.

Spencer goes to the eye doctor to get her eye checked out after the horse kicked it, and sees Jenna there. Jenna was there with Sydney, and Emily finally just sees whats what.. Sydney targeted her and went toward a friendship with her, and now she finds out that she is close to Jenna. Sydney is up to something, I mean she is all buddy, buddy with Jenna.

There are only two episodes left until the #FatalFinale and Possibly #OneLessLiar! I mean one less means someone might die right? that would suck so bad because who would we want to go? If I had to chose in the moment right now I would say Hanna, but then again I don't know. I just cannot wait for it, but that also means we have to wait a few months for answers and that sucks. Ezra will be back in next weeks episode so I am looking forward to that. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~