Skip to main content

Let's Talk Once: Rumbelle and Captain Swan

I have been a bit preoccupied with Doctor Who that I have not talked about Once Upon A Time in a long time. So that is what I am going to put out for you today, and I hope to talk about it more and more as the season premiere approaches.

The first thing I want to talk about it Hook, because he is so amazing I just have to talk about him first. There have been quite a few pictures of Hook in Gold's car and the two look to be having a serious talk. Is Hook the one blackmailing him about the dagger? Also why do we see Hook without a hook when he is in his new clothes? Does he make a deal with Gold? Maybe if he keeps his mouth shut about the dagger, Gold gives him his hand back? We saw Gold put Whale's arm back when it had gotten ripped off, so who knows what can happen. Speaking of Hook's new clothes, wow that man looks so good. He has this sexy vest and leather jacket, and he just pulls it off so well and I can't stop staring at him. I cannot wait for the episode when we see him in those clothes, and I can't wait till we see what is up with him and Gold. Hook has just had this breakthrough with Emma at Granny's the previous night, and now he has to figure out where he stands with her. We all know Hook is in love with Emma, I mean he gave his ship away for her, and they shared a kiss that Emma initiated because she wanted to. So I mean there is going to be a lot of things to figure out next season, but I will be so interested in anything CaptainSwan related.

Now onto my next topic of discussion and that is everyone's favorite beast Mr. Gold. I absolutely loved the wedding scene in the finale, and I was so happy because I love the whole story of beauty and the beast. I always have and to see the way Robert Carlyle and Emilie De Ravin play the roles it makes me love it even more. I just know there will be a blow up over this dagger, but will Belle ultimately forgive him like she always does? I really want there to be a Rumbelle baby, how cute would that be to see? It would be so cute having a little baby between these two, aw so cute. Rumbelle is my second favorite ship on this show next to Captain Swan, and there is always so much standing in the way of happiness. For Gold its the power, he cannot give it up no matter how much he truly loves Belle there is so much darkness inside him already. He may have meant every word he said to her in his vows, but there will always be that darkness inside wanting to take over. I have seen a lot of cute behind the scenes pictures of Belle and Rumple walking, talking, and sharing a few kisses.

I cannot wait to see the season premiere, which airs September 28 on ABC. Thank you for watching.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~