Skip to main content

Hooked on Galavant

This new 4 week event of awesome known as Galavant had me truly entertained the entire time I was watching. I knew I was going to like it but I just didn't know I would like it this much. When I first saw the previews for it I was so happy because it is something original. My problem with a lot of shows coming out is that they have already been done, or they are recycled ideas. However, Galavant is its own thing entirely. I love the songs and I have them playing on my computer right now off of Spotify. The song that plays at the start of episode one is stuck in my head, and it is just telling you a bit of the story behind the brave knight Galavant. 

King Richard played by Timothy Omundson and I cannot help but just love him. I was cracking up so hard whenever he was on screen. He is the King who kidnaps Galavant's lady love and marries her. She is not so into the King but she is rather fond of the money and jewels. Its just funny to see him in a role where he is such a dork and a weirdo but a lovable weirdo. He wants to destroy Galavant so he gets another Princess to help him by luring Galavant to the castle, and then he will fight him. I am going to just tell you I did not expect that twist at the end with the Princess working for King Richard. I am telling you this show is pretty darn great and the songs are so catchy and addicting. 

I also have a new love from watching this show. Joshua Sasse whom plays the dashing knight Galavant. He is so handsome and charming, and I am hooked on him as well as this show. When his love leaves him he just becomes this messy shell of a man, but gets talked into going to fight King Richard. He thinks Madalena is missing him and in danger, but really King Richard just wants to kill him. 

I will continue to watch this and enjoy the goodness to come. I hope that some of you decide to check this show out as well. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you all had a great New Year's. 

~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~