Skip to main content

The Greatness That Is Redmayne

Quite a few people are not aware of Eddie Redmayne and his talent. I am here to fix that for some of you. I hope my friends read this because Eddie is one of the greatest actors, and is just a super adorably cute guy. I tell people that this is just like when I told them about Benedict Cumberbatch for the first time, and they just shrugged and said "eh just another British actor. Not really cool." Then all of a sudden they watch Star Trek Into Darkness and suddenly Benedict Cumberbatch is their spirit animal. They do basically the same thing now, but they will know the greatness that is Eddie Redmayne.

Not only can this guy act, but he can also sing. He played Marius in Les Miserables and was pretty amazing. He has a very cute, adorable voice when he is talking and he isn't annoying to listen too during interviews. He has a nice singing voice and that is the moment I knew I had to stick around and watch this mans talent go far. He was great in My Week With Marilyn as Colin Clark, and that was the first movie I saw him in. Of course when I start watching something and see someone I like I go a little over board. I looked him up and found some things to watch with Eddie Redmayne, and I was hooked. After Les Miserables came out I tried to get all my friends into him too. Just to add a bit more he will also be staring in Jupiter Ascending along with Mila Kunis. It hits theaters February 6. 

Now of course he stars in The Theory of Everything playing Stephen Hawking, and has won a couple awards for that role already. Eddie Redmayne won a Golden Globe and it was some pretty intense competition for the young actor, but his talent shined and he won. Last night was the SAG Awards and he again won for his role in The Theory of  Everything and he totally deserved it. Playing a man like Stephen Hawking is pretty intimidating, but Eddie did it and Hawking liked what was done with it. It is hard to portray a real life person, especially when that person is still alive. Next up is the Oscars and Redmayne is nominated yet again for lead actor, and it is awesome. Even if he is up against Benedict Cumberbatch, it is sometimes hard admiring the both of them. 

I hope that you all check out one of these movies you will not regret it. The way Eddie acts is great because he reaches his audience, and makes them feel something. You believe the emotion coming off the screen and it is not over the top or underplayed, it is just right. You will have to watch for yourselves, but be warned once you do you might just have to watch everything he's been in. Thank you so much for reading. 

~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~