Skip to main content

Person of the Week: Benedict Cumberbatch

I know that I have made quite a few posts talking on and on about Benedict Cumberbacth, but I feel like he needs to be my person of the week. Benedict known best for his work on Sherlock is now going to be a dad. He stared along side Keira Knightley as Alan Turing a brilliant man helping figure out the Nazi Germany's Enigma code in The Imitation Game. He is currently filming the Sherlock special, and is recently engaged. He has been a rather busy and popular man and I think he deserves all of it.

He is such a brilliant actor who can make you tremble with fear one minute, some minutes you want to hug him, others you may want to just make out with him. Whatever feeling may be present while watching one of his movies, or shows he makes you feel something. His voice is so unique and he can make you so nervous and be quite afraid, or it can feel like he is seducing you. I better stop myself now before I get a little too creepy.

I have been a fan of Benedict since I first saw Sherlock and I just knew one day I would be seeing him everywhere. I am in fact right now watching Star Trek Into Darkness and him as Khan is so sexy. His voice is so freaking amazing, and those eyes are so mesmerizing. He comes off so creepy but at the same time he is also the hottest man on the screen. I can't explain what it is about him, but he's got something about him that makes him so lovable and easy to watch.

Another piece of greatness is that I am excited for is Marvel's announcement that Benedict Cumberbatch will be playing Doctor Strange. I love the Marvel Universe and I love Benedict Cumberbatch so putting them together is the greatest thing I can imagine. I will be seeing this movie and then seeing it again when the time comes. I am just so glad that someone with as much talent as he has is being recognized. A lot of the time there are awesome actors who don't really get the recognition they deserve, and Benedict Cumberbatch deserves all of this. Aside of all this he is so funny and can do awesome impressions. His impression of Alan Rickman kills me and it is actually pretty spot on and good.

I want to add a huge congratulations to Benedict and his fiance Sophie on their baby. They are going to have one cute kid, and Benedict Cumberbatch as a dad is going to make so many people go crazy. I know Tumblr is going to be going crazy with all sorts of things and that is always fun. So again congrats to the happy couple. I recommend that you all check out this guy in action, and a great place to start is Sherlock. 

I am sorry this post is so late, but I had a lot going on today. I hope you enjoyed this post and check back in for more to come. Thank you so much for reading.

~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~