Skip to main content

Character of the Day! Carlton Lassiter

Hello everyone! I had to make a post about Lassiter because I have been watching  Psych like crazy again, and I love Lassiter. When the show first started he was not my favorite character and I never thought that I would love him this much when I started watching it. When we first see Lassiter he is in a relationship with his partner, but that relationship gets outed by Shawn Spencer. Lassiter has a lot of funny great moments, and there is just something about his look that made me love him.

I love him and his now wife Marlowe's relationship on the show because they are just so cute. Now they are having a baby! Seeing Lassiter react to the news was just perfect, he was so nervous about the news and it was so cute. He waited for Marlowe while she was in prison, and when they got married it was a great wedding. Now here are some pictures of Lassiter just because he is so freaking cute!
Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~ 

Ship of the Week: Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones

Those of you who have been following me for a while will know that I am totally in love with the love between Jack and Ianto. Their ship name being Janto is adorable, and the way they look together just makes me smile with joy. Of course that joy is overtaken with sadness when something terrible happens, and my smile is traded for tears. Captain Jack Harkness is not gay or bi he simply likes everyone. If the person or even robot is attractive is up for it. Jack is a huge flirt and very open about what he likes, and his charm makes him pretty irresistible. When we meet Jack he is charming Rose and just the introduction of his name is all it takes to make some swoon. Ianto was introduced in Torchwood the spin off series to Doctor Who . Ianto was referred to as coffee boy and I was super in love with him. Then I saw him with Jack and that was that. The first moment when they got close to each other's face and I was pretty much screaming into my pillow. The two had such an ador