Skip to main content

Sherlcok "The Sign of Three" Thoughts

I thought this episode was completely brilliant! I loved that Sherlock was John's best man, and how when John asked him he was just in shock. Sherlock is his best friend and that shocks Sherlock in all honesty.

In his speech at the wedding he says that he never thought he would be in this position because he never thought he would be someone's best friend. He goes on to say that he is a very unlikeable guy and the fact that a brave and great man like John would be his best friend by choice. Aw, Sherlock and John bromance is just so amazing in this adaptation of Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch play their parts wonderfully.

You seem more of the vulnerable side of Sherlock when he is thinking of how things could change once he is married. I really like Mary because in order to help Sherlock she made him think that John was the one who needed cheering up, and John was trying to make Sherlock feel like nothing would change. It was a very nice little thing they did and I thought it was really funny, and I love how Mary fits in with them. In the wedding toast Sherlock includes Mary when saying they will all have a long future ahead of them together, how sweet of him.

The stag night was a freaking great scene! Drunk Sherlock was so amusing and him still trying to be all smart like he is usually but he is so wasted. Him and John end up back at Baker Street only two hours after they left, and start playing a little bit of who am I? Sherlock had his own name taped to his head while John had Madonna taped on his. During this time a client comes to see them because she believes that she had just been on a date with a ghost, and Sherlock takes the case drunk. He is looking around this mans old apartment and ends up throwing up on the carpet, and being arrested. Him and John are woken up by Lestrade in the morning in a cell, and they are completely hung over and it was just hilarious.

I really recommend you watch this episode if you have not already, but I think that you should because this season so far has been so good.  Thank you for reading!

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~ 

Ship of the Week: Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones

Those of you who have been following me for a while will know that I am totally in love with the love between Jack and Ianto. Their ship name being Janto is adorable, and the way they look together just makes me smile with joy. Of course that joy is overtaken with sadness when something terrible happens, and my smile is traded for tears. Captain Jack Harkness is not gay or bi he simply likes everyone. If the person or even robot is attractive is up for it. Jack is a huge flirt and very open about what he likes, and his charm makes him pretty irresistible. When we meet Jack he is charming Rose and just the introduction of his name is all it takes to make some swoon. Ianto was introduced in Torchwood the spin off series to Doctor Who . Ianto was referred to as coffee boy and I was super in love with him. Then I saw him with Jack and that was that. The first moment when they got close to each other's face and I was pretty much screaming into my pillow. The two had such an ador