Skip to main content

General Hospital Post

Okay so I have not posted anything on GH for a while, and that is because frankly the story has been pissing me off lately. I loved that they brought Robin back, but hated that it was right in the middle of Patrick and Sabrina's movie. Yes, I understand that is just how soaps are especially GH, but still it was so sad. Sabrina was up there with the man she loved telling him how wonderful he is, and then Emma spots Robin and runs to her mom. That part was really great though, it was just like when Robin was a little girl and ran to Anna and just hugged her so tight. Very sentimental scenes where Anna was concerned with Robin, and rightfully so. Although now she is leaving the show again, so what is that going to mean for Patrick and Sabrina who is now pregnant? I am so glad my life is not like a soap opera that is for sure.

Maxie lost paternal rights to her child for a year, and Spinelli left town with the baby since he was leaving the show as well. I still don't how I feel about that whole story line, but what can I do? I was more excited with the romance heating up between Franco and Carly. I love Roger Howarth, and I think that might be why I think he is killing it as Franco. I have seen that quite a few GH fans don't really like him in this role, and at times I agree because yes, in my heart he will always be Todd Manning, but he is a really good Franco. His hair has even grown on me, at first I didn't like it but now I love his whole look. Carly got kidnapped again and I have not watched the last week worth of episode's because of TV pile up on my part, but I know that evidence is building up against Franco. Heather whom we saw beat a stabbing and being buried alive by her own son, that woman just won't die. Her son being Franco was one of the craziest reveals I seen in a while, and poor Franco just lost it. He thought that the brain tumor was what made him evil, but when he finds out Heather is his mother and Scott Baldwin is his father then he thinks he's screwed.

Another thing I am annoyed about is this whole Lucy sleeping with Scotty thing, I mean seriously? You have Kevin who is just so great, good looking, and loves you so much and you go for Scotty who is just conveniently there? These are just my opinions so if you like Scotty I am sorry, but I am not a fan of him. A lot of older women say it is just because he is not attractive to my eyes since I am in my 20's, but Kevin is an older gentleman and yet I find him very attractive. It is just I don't like Scott Baldwin what so ever. Also this whole business with Franco being his son? I feel so bad for Franco because he seriously has the world's worst parents.

I need to do a lot of catching up on GH because a lot of hings have gone down between Silas and Sam since I last watched. This whole thing where his wife is in a coma, and people think that he put her there it is just sad. Yet another twist they decide to throw at us just when things were getting happy between the couple. Well any how, I will watch more episodes and get back you I promise. I will touch on the whole Morgan issue in the next post as well. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~ 

Ship of the Week: Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones

Those of you who have been following me for a while will know that I am totally in love with the love between Jack and Ianto. Their ship name being Janto is adorable, and the way they look together just makes me smile with joy. Of course that joy is overtaken with sadness when something terrible happens, and my smile is traded for tears. Captain Jack Harkness is not gay or bi he simply likes everyone. If the person or even robot is attractive is up for it. Jack is a huge flirt and very open about what he likes, and his charm makes him pretty irresistible. When we meet Jack he is charming Rose and just the introduction of his name is all it takes to make some swoon. Ianto was introduced in Torchwood the spin off series to Doctor Who . Ianto was referred to as coffee boy and I was super in love with him. Then I saw him with Jack and that was that. The first moment when they got close to each other's face and I was pretty much screaming into my pillow. The two had such an ador