Skip to main content

1 More Day Bones Fans


The day is finally so close we can taste it Bones fans! Monday is an all new episode of Bones, and we get to see the after math of how Brennan really took the news of Booth calling off their engagement. Like I said in a previous post I am really interested into how Angela is going to be acting, because Brennan is her best friend, and Booth hurt her. As everyone knows it was hard for Brennan to even admit she had feelings for Booth, I mean it took 7 years, and we all sat patiently for them to be together. So now that they are happy, and in love we thought that was all we would get. Yes we all hoped for a wedding, and we all wanted to see the couple doing the wedding traditions. When Brennan proposed to Booth with a bag of beef jerky it was the most romantic thing ever, and especially since Brennan doesn't believe in marriage. So we get to see all of the this unfold, and see just how much Pelant has ruined their lives. I am just glad that they have not broken up because that would be irritating.

Now onto my favorite topic of discussion, Sweets. Sweets is no longer working for the FBI, and he is back in that jean jacket that he looks adorable in. Walking on the streets in a shady looking neighborhood, and where he and Booth were victims of a drive by. Thank goodness Booth is such a kick butt agent he reacts saving both of them in the act. So what is going on with Sweets? He has had a lot of things change his life in the last couple seasons, and maybe he has just had enough. I hope he goes back to the FBI though, and finds a girl worthy of him. Another question for you guys to answer, do you like Sweets with Daisy? I loved them together, and thought they were just so adorable that they made you want to vomit. That was a great quality they had as a couple.

Okay enough of Sweets, and onto Angela and Hodgins. I don't know about you, but Hodgins is my favorite Bones character. He is funny, smart, adorable, has a great body, great personality, and proves to men that the geek can get the girl. Hodgins in the promo out you saw that he was being an incubator for a fly. Gross, I know but that is Hodgins for you, and he would do it again too. You see Angela getting the fly out with a pair of tweezers, and it is very funny because of the jokes she is making about birth. These two are a great couple, and their characters bring so much to the show.

Okay there is a little Bones talk for you all, and I will post a review of the premiere Tuesday morning for you fans out there.

As always keep dreaming and scheming. Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~