Skip to main content

Thinking About Pretty Little Liars


This is basically going to be an entire post with me ranting on and on about Pretty Little Liars. I rant on and on all the time to my family, and it didn't make sense to rant to them when they don't even watch the show. So here I am ranting on to people who may actually want to hear it.

So I just thought that when we saw who A really was that we would get so many answers, but I was dead wrong all that did was question everything all over again. Ezra being A brings to question his feelings for Aria, and was he the guy that Ali was involved with? That is my big question. I am curious to know if he was also blackmailing Melisa, and all of them because they were just as scared of A as anyone. Melisa warned Spencer that this thing was bigger than she could ever imagine, and since then I was just like what on Earth does that mean? I realize that I may be giving this too much thought, but I can't help it this show just does that to me. I really want to know so many things now, and this show is actually good. When I first got into I did not expect to get so hooked on it.

The Halloween special comes on soon, and I for one cannot wait for it. It is going to be so good, and I can't wait. The Halloween episodes of this show are always pretty darn good, and I expect this one to be twice as good.

Ezra. I am still amazed that he is A, and really sad too. I love Ezra, and the fact that he is the least suspicious should have made us all suspicious. Well this is my rant for today, and I hope that you will tune into Pretty Little Liars, and if you haven't watched it then give it a go. Thank you as always for reading, and sticking with me.

Keep dreaming and scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~