Skip to main content

Dads, Brooklyn Nine Nine, and New Girl season premiere Review



First off we have a little review for the new TV comedy Dads. This show had me cracking up, and I was laughing so hard by the end of this episode. The cast has great chemistry with each other, and the humor was pushed just far enough to be funny, but not offensive. Seth Green delivered big time in this first episode, and if it keeps going then it will continue to be a crowd pleaser. So I encourage you all to watch this series, and give it a shot. The Dads just are they typical old school thinking fathers. You got the kind of dead beat Dad, and then the dad who just wants his sons love all the time. So Tuesdays you should definitely check out Dads on Fox.

Now onto the next series premiere of the night. Brooklyn Nine Nine, was another show that did better than I expected. I knew it was going to b funny, but I was a little nervous because I was not how sure this humor would go. Andy Samberg those who know him, and his humor might have thought the same thing. Sometimes humor is not accepted as much as we would like it to be. I can honestly say though that Brooklyn Nine Nine is a show that should be on everyone's watch list. It did have a bit of a Office feel to me, and the funniest parts were the ones in the preview. I am not sure how this will fare in the long run, but I will stick around to find out. Brooklyn Nine Nine and a good series opener tonight.

Now onto New Girl season premiere. I thought that Nick and Jess running off to Mexico was as romantic as it was funny. Schmidt had to make a choice between Elizabeth or CeCe, but in a true Schmidt fashion he could not make his choice. He ended up with both girls, and he is very confused on how to handle the situation now. A time frame of four days actually passes in this episode, and that is how long Nick and Jess have been gone. Of course things go downward while the new couple sneak into a resort, and get caught. Nick is taken to jail, and Jess has to go back home to get the help of Schmidt, and Winston. Winston decides that he is going to start doing some puzzles, and we find out later on in Mexico that he is color blind. My favorite scene is when he is saying his shoes are brown, but they are indeed green. Schmidt and Winston are a little weirded out by their relationship, and it is going to be a fun season. New Girl writers have the great ability to pull between the comedy, and give the show a little bit of a serious note. I think that is what makes this show as good as it is. So New Girl is back, and is Tuesdays on Fox.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

As Always Thanks For Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~