Skip to main content

19 More Days Once Upon A Time Countdown

(Picture courtesy of EW.com.)

Hello there Oncers so there are only 19 days left in the wait for Neverland. Can you feel the anticipation? So here is a new picture of Robin Hood, and I must say he looks amazing. I was a huge fan of Tom Ellis, but I am really pleased with this Robin Hood played by Sean Maguire. I really think he suits the character, and I cannot wait to see him as Robin Hood in the show.

So Robin Hood is going to be in the Enchanted Forest with Neal, Mulan, Phillip, and Auroa. Which is going to be kind of cool actually, and there are more pics to come of Robin Hood aiming his bow, and one of Neal, Robin Hood, and Mulan. I was hoping we would get more of the Robin Hood story because last season that one episode was not enough. I honestly think that Sean might be a better Robin Hood than Tom because he fits the description more. He looks like Robin Hood.

There is going to be some good scenes in season 3 including Hood, and I hope they take place quite early into the season, but even if they don't I will still be happy to see him at all. So what do you all think of the new Robin Hood? Like him? Hate him? Discuss it in the comments, and get a conversation going.

Okay so here are the rest of the pictures courtesy of EW.com, and I hope you enjoy them.

 Neal looks so good if I just might point out, and having him in the same shot as Robin Hood? Please this is my new screen saver hands down.

Also what are your thoughts on Mulan? A lot of people have been speculating that since Mulan is kind of the third wheel between Auroa and Phillip that she and Neal might kind of hook up. I don't think they will, and that is because Neal just got pulled away from the woman he loves again, and he just heard her say that she loved and needed him around. So I really don't think that Neal would get with Mulan after hearing that from Emma. I think that Neal is going to fight like hell to get back to his family, and he is going to do whatever it takes to see them again. I just have this feeling that when Neal does see them again its going to be with Emma in the arms of Hook. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.


Last picture of the post. Robin Hood aiming his bow. This is a great picture, and I cannot wait to see this episode.

Thank you for reading everyone, and thank you so much for keeping with me. Now leave some comments I would really like to hear from the readers. Let me know what you think of Neal and Emma, Hook and Emma, and anything else.

Keep dreaming and scheming. Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~