Skip to main content

Bones "The Cheat in the Retreat"

Undercover work yet again for Booth, and Brennan. This episode had a lot going on, and yet it still made me smile.

The episode starts with a bobcat feasting on a human arm, and then you see Cam being arrested. Turns out Cam has had her identity stolen, and is now faced to deal with all the aftermath of someone else's crimes.

We see early on in the episode that Sweets is a little off his game since Pelant used all of his research against him last season. Now he is faced with a choice, and he chooses to leave the FBI for a while to clear his head. He takes a leave of absence so that he can get back into work that made him want to be a psychologist in the first place. Good for Sweets, I think the change of pace will do him good.

Cam is falling apart because of the identity theft, and everyone is trying to help her. Cam does not really want the help of course because she does not like being the victim. Angela is working on finding the person who has been using Cam's identity, so that they can catch them and bring em in. She finds the person, and tells Cam that she is one of the good ones which is another heart to heart moment that Cam has had. She had another sweet moment with her loving boyfriend Arastoo about how good she is, and how much she did not deserve what came to her. I think Cam is going to be just fine, she has a lot of good powerful people on her side to help.

The murder investigation takes Booth and Brennan undercover to a marriage retreat. Tony and Roxy come back on screen, and are a joy to watch. Some of the couples real issues came to light while they were at the retreat trying to find the murder scene, and the killer. Everything was pointing at the victims wife right down to the gravel found on the scene, and at her home. Her husband had been having an affair, and too his mistress to the couples retreat instead of his wife. Booth brings the wife into custody, but is proven innocent. Turns out that the nice elderly married couple that were frequent visitors to the retreat were the killers. They had a history of going to retreats like this one, and stealing from them. So I guess murder was just the next step in their relationship. With the case solved, and Sweets informing Booth that he is taking his leave, Booth and Brennan share a sweet, and sexy moment at the end of the episode. The wedding episode is set to air in November I believe, and it should be very interesting.

As always thank you all for reading. Keep dreaming and scheming with me! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~