Skip to main content

Castle "Valkyrie"

Castle is finally back thank goodness I thought that I would go insane with out knowing if Beckett said yes. Turns out that she is hesitant at first because she thinks Castle is doing it just to keep her in New York, but he tells her that he cannot imagine a life with out her. Beckett smiles at her love, and says yes. They share a very cute kiss in the park, and then the scene flashes to Beckett in the D.C. streets chasing a culprit. We then see Beckett get shot, and my first thought was already? Really Beckett? Then I actually kept paying attention and saw that it was a training exercise for her new status as Special Agent Beckett. Her new partner is a familiar face playing Agent McCord was Lisa Eddelstein you may remember her from House. I do not really know if I liked her role or not. I honestly kept seeing her as Cuddy, but she did really well in the episode.

Beckett and Castle had to cancel another weekend together because of work, and both upset about the cancellation Castle goes out to D.C. to surprise his fiance. But before he leaves to D.C he meets the guy that Alexis is currently seeing. A young man she met on her trip to Costa Rica his name is Pi. Alexis is really into him, but Castle well is his usual protective fatherly self.

Castle goes to D.C. and reunites with Beckett. The next morning Castle tries to get in on the classified case that Beckett is currently working on. That is when Castle meet McCord, and finds a single photo that Beckett dropped. He called Espisito and Ryan to see if he could find out any info from them on a serial number. Castle gets caught by Beckett and McCor, but is let off the hook for the first time. Castle promises Beckett that he was going to back off, and leave the case alone. He then is walking down the street when the suspect they have been searching for holds him at gunpoint, and forces him into his car. Castle then gets questioned by they man, but then the man suddenly dies. The car ends up crashing into a bus stop, and then the Agents show up on the scene. Beckett is taken from the case at first because Castle is her fiance, and he knew info on a classified case file. Then Castle tells her boss that he knew nothing about what was going on, and that the guy told him something about Valkyrie.

While Beckett and McCord keep investigating the case Castle heads home to find that Pi is still in his home. He makes some Papaya steaks because he is a fruititerian. Castle goes to talk things over with Episito and Ryan about Beckett. The case she is working on comes up, and then Espo ends up telling Castle about a secret ghost base that is refereed to as dreamworld by the man Castle encountered. Back in D.C. Beckett and McCord catch the girlfriend, and have the codes they were looking for. Then they figure something out about how their suspect turn victim died. Back in New York Castle keeps digging, and then some Federal Agents come in to take him to D.C. Beckett tells him that the man was killed with a special kind of poison inside of his car. The poison was airborne, and since Castle was in the same car he was exposed. The last lines are "You have less than a day to live."

That is what I call a kick-ass season premiere. It had everything I wanted it to, and more. It was a to be continued episode, and will conclude next Monday on ABC.

Keep dreaming and scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~