Skip to main content

Are You Going To See The "Veronica Mars" Movie?

Veronica Mars was a really great show that made me believe I could be as sneaky, and clever as Veronica. I of course was not that sneaky or as cool as she was. With the movie coming out soon a lot of fans are getting excited to see their favorite characters again. Veronica was a high school student who did a little private investigating with her dad Keith Mars, and she was really good at it. Her best friend Lily was murdered, and that took up a lot of story as to why Veronica was the way she was. She use to be very rich and popular, and had a great life being happy with her friends, and boyfriend. Duncan Kane was Veronica's boyfriend, and the brother of Lily Kane and for a while they thought he was the one who killed his sister. It was not Duncan who turned out to be the culprit, but the father of Logan Echolls who was also the boyfriend to Lilly. I for one favor Logan because I like the damaged bad boys, but I thought his and Veronica's story was great.

This history of Logan and Veronica was a cute story, sort of. Logan was mean to her after Lily died, and treated her like trash when she moved out of the richer neighborhood, and got less popular. When Logan thought that she was in danger he would not leave her side. They had their first kiss because he was being protective of her, and they hid their relationship so that Duncan wouldn't find out. Only when Logan's father decided to throw a surprise party for his son that is when Logan announce Veronica was his girlfriend. Their relationship did not last long because shortly after that she got back together with Duncan. I was never a huge fan of Duncan, so when he left to be with his daughter I was kind of glad to see him go.

This show was only on for 3 seasons, but they were great seasons full of laughs and drama. When Veronica got into college she was still dating Logan, and then when he broke up with her she started to date Piz. In the movie that is coming out next year Veronica is still dating Piz, and they look very serious. Piz was the good one, and he always treated Veronica with respect, and never got into trouble. He was the good boy who loved her with all of his heart, and yet there was that connection to Logan that never went away. Logan's love for Veronica was very violent, and passionate it was nothing like Piz who was sweet as could be all the time. Veronica always had so much to deal with growing up, her mother left her and father and she thought that her father may not be her father. She was raped, and lost her best friend, lost her first love twice, and got into a disastrous relationship with Logan. This was all before she turned 18 by the way, and she did all this while being a kick butt investigator. She solved so many cases that the real police couldn't do on their own, and that sometimes pissed them off but she did not care one bit.

The movie is set to come out in 2014 with all the original cast, I am still unsure if Duncan will return but I am hoping he does. Of all the shows that I wish had a movie coming out, I am glad that "Veronica Mars" has been made into a movie. In the movie of course it brings back the love triangle of Piz, Veronica, and Logan what will happen when Veronica goes back to Neptune to save Logan from jail yet again? I am really hoping they kiss at least once in the movie, or that she leaves Piz and stays with Logan forever. Then again that is just my inner fangirl acting up again, because I am such  Jason Dhoring fan and I want Logan and Veronica together. If nobody has seen this show I suggest that you do, I highly recommend it for you to view. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~