Skip to main content

Super Fun Night "Go With Glorg" After Thought

I was really liking the Kimmie/Kendall friendship in the episode, and I liked that there was a convention in this episode. I have been to a couple conventions in my time, and I understand why Marika was so hurt by her hero dismissing her. Everyone in a fandom kind of knows already that they fandom is their life, and that is just how we choose to live. Going to a convention and dressing up is so much fun, and this post is quickly turning into me going on about how I live my life.

Back to the show. Kimmie and Kendall find themselves drunk at a bar because Kendall invites Kimmie out with her. Kimmie overhears Kendall crying in the bathroom after some co-workers made a mean comment about Kendall being an ice queen. Kimmie offers to be a real friend to her, and they go out and actually bond a little bit. How sweet is that mean girl bonding with the awkward, doesn't fit in girl. Kimmie had wrote a letter to Kendall about how mean she was, and how she had no friends just as a way to let out pent up anger against her. When Kendall finds the note yes she is a little offended, but she thanks Kimmie, and invites her to brunch.

This is a shorter summary because this comedy show is only half and hour long, and sometimes I wish it wasn't. To make it a tad longer I will talk about the whole Kendall and Richard relationship for a bit. Kimmie had a thing for Richard, and I mean how can you not? He is cute, powerful, rich, and British. Then him and Kendall start seeing each other, and Richard has to tell Kimmie that he doesn't like her that way. It was sad, but sadly the world works like that sometimes. I really like Richard though, maybe its just because he is British. Whatever the case this show rocks, and its super classy, and funny. It sort of shows the inner life of nerd girls, and boys and how they can have super fun nights out too with their friends. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~