Skip to main content

Bones "The Sense in the Sacrifice" After Thoughts


All I can say for this episode is wow intense. The episode starts out intense, and gets more intense as it goes on. Flynn is back for this episode after he was shot by Pelant, and forced to work behind a desk the rest of his career. Pelant is one crazy dude, and I am kind going to miss his insanity. He was a very smart opponent for the team, and he made some challenging cases even more intense. They used a body that was donated by science so that they can cut him down to his bone, and fake a crime scene. They thought that they were one step ahead, but Pelant made them realize that he knew everything, and was not shocked at all. The body that was found was not even the one that they planted there. Who was it you ask? Of course it was Agent Flynn. Booth is beyond pissed of course because Flynn saved his life, and he was a friend of his. Booth felt like he owed something to Flynn, and Pelant just killed him very horribly.

Pelant as it turns out is in love with Dr. Brennan, and is sending her messages that only she could figure out. Sweets says that Pelant is moving on from Booth, and changing his endgame to Brennan. He believes that Brennan can changer her mind about people just like she did with Sweets, and Booth. Pelant got Brennan to believe all sorts of crazy things, and it was very smart on his part, but still evil. Booth wants Pelant dead because he wants to marry Brennan, and be happy with her again. It was all such a good hour of television tonight. Booth  totally took out Pelant in the end, and it was perfect. Brennan went to this abandon power plant, and then he came to her and said that Booth was on his way. Brennan said she was alone, but she did not know Booth was only a couple minutes away from finding her. Angela and the others were monitoring the power plant on the monitors in the lab while Brennan was inside. They saw an explosion that Pelant set off, and said that Booth would be going in circles.Then a great scene Booth comes out gun pointed directly at Pelant. I must say that Booth looked really good wearing all black with all those straps on him, and the gun pointed directly at Pelant defending the woman he loves. Okay now that thought is out of my mind, and I have said it to all of you time to move on. Booth comes out and Pelant says that he will blow up the place if he doesn't leave. Brennan tell Booth to shoot Pelant, and kill him. Booth shoots Pelant straight in the chest, and he falls to the ground hard. It was pretty damn good, and I think that it was a great way to get rid of Pelant.

At the end Angela hacks into the security, and they see that Booth and Brennan made it out alive. Booth tells Brennan that Pelant told him not to marry her, or tell her about why he called of the engagement otherwise he would kill innocent people. He then proposed to her which of course she accepted, and it was really sweet because all their friends got to see it happen. I will admit I had a some tears in my eyes seeing that, and I cannot wait for their wedding which is going to be October 21. Bones was a great episode tonight, and I am glad that Pelant is finally dead, even if I did like him a little bit. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~