Skip to main content

General Hospital Thoughts

I have not posted anything on "General Hospital" in months, and I thought that it was time that I did. I have been off the Soap Opera beat for a while, and I have missed it but I had been busy during the afternoons. I missed a lot so I turned to blogs to help me out on what I have missed. I then recapped the episodes, and got so stuck on them I could not move. That is one of the things I enjoy about soap operas, they suck you in and don't let you go. Is that a weird thing to love about something? I don't think it is. The recent episodes especially have been really intense, and we should have seen it coming because good things were happening to the right people.

Let us start out with a whole lot of Maxie drama. Just saying Maxie's name I instantly just expect a whole lot of complicated issues. Maxie gave birth to a healthy baby girl, and went a little crazy insisting that they name her after her sister. Then Maxie tried to breastfeed that baby, and it was all very sad because that really is her daughter. Maxie let her child go, and never said a word to anyone about it. Spinelli found out that the child was his daughter, and he agreed to let Dante and Lulu raise the baby. The truth ended up coming out on the day of Connie's baptism. Yes Dante and Lulu named the baby Connie after she had died, and that made Sonny very pleased. So in the Church Dante had named Maxie and Spinelli Connie's Godparents, and that was so hard on the both of them. Brad ended up coming to the event and telling everyone that the baby truly belonged to Maxie. That was really sad because then Dante and Lulu had it out with Maxie and Spinelli about abandoning their daughter. It was pretty bad, but honestly what did Maxie expect? For them to just be perfectly okay with it forever? Their baby died inside you, and you just handed over a baby that was your responsibility? Sorry it makes me so angry though. So now the truth is out, and Dante doesn't know if he can love Connie the same now that he knows she is not his biological child. Lulu said that they are keeping the baby because Connie is there daughter, but now Maxie and Spinelli are thinking of trying to get her back. It is a huge mess now of course because it would not be a soap opera with out it.

You know I think I will save the other stuff for another recap. All the drama with Ava, and Morgan sleeping together, and Michael and Kiki. I honestly laugh because if you remember when the "One Life To Live" characters came onto the show they hooked on to certain people in Port Charles. John sort of had a thing going with Sam, Carly and Todd had a little dance going on, and Michael was in a relationship with Starr. Now there is Silas who has a thing for Sam, Franco and Carly are flirting it up a bit, and Michael is in a relationship with Kiki. That was just a funny little connection I thought of, and thought I would share it with you. Just so that is out there even if it doesn't make any sense, I support any relationship between Carly and Franco.

So check back tomorrow all you GH fans to see more of what is going on. Thanks for Reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~