Skip to main content

Once Upon A Time "Quite A Common Fairy" After Thoughts


Alright Oncers lets have a discussion about this episode for a bit. I really loved the way they told Tinkerbell's story, and I thought that it was a great spin on the tale's we know. All Tinkerbell wanted was to help Regina find happiness, but that was ripped away as were her wings. That moment when the Blue Fairy told her that she did not believe in her anymore just made me sad. That scene between them was brilliant, and I thought the emotion was so high in that moment. Tinkerbell had just come from Regina, and was told that she was a terrible fairy, and all that was after she risked everything to give Regina her happy ending. Now Tinkerbell is a fairy so of course she was involved the other fairies, and the head fairy herself Blue. Tinkerbell was a great character added to the series, and she is willing to help the group find Henry. She had a stand off with Regina and that is when Regina finds out that she lost her wings, and therefore her magic. I honestly was impressed on how Regina handled Tinkerbell in the cave. Regina ripped out her own heart and handed it over to the fairy. The heart was all black with beats of red in it, and that just was such great effects done once again. We had not really seen a black heart that was consumed by evil, all we saw was the tiny black dot in Snows heart when she killed Cora. Tinkerbell found the man that Regina would find happiness with, but she got scared and ran away instead of going to meet him. She lies to Tinkerbell and that action made by Regina caused Tinkerbell to lose her wings. Of course when Tinkerbell confronts Regina about it later in Neverland, she asks if she ever went back for the man? Regina tells her no, and then Tinkerbell says "You not only ruined your life. You ruined his." The man Regina was suppose to be with, the man that Tink pointed out to her in that bar had a lion tattoo on his arm. At the end of the episode you see the man with that lion tattoo, and it is none other than Robin Hood. Oh yes Robin Hood and Regina, I actually really like that paring a lot. Does this mean that Regina could still have her happy ending with him? I hope so because that woman could use some happiness in her life. She was not going to help Regina get Henry back, but Snow stepped in because she understood how she was feeling being alone and on the run. All Tinkerbell wanted was a home, and Snow was offering her just that if she helped them get to Pan. When Tinkerbell agrees David asks how she knew that would work promising her a home? Snow told him that is all she wanted when she was on the run, and that she never knew what home was until she met him.

That brings me to my next point. When is David going to tell his wife that he only has days, maybe weeks left to live? David come on bro get your act together. You cannot be keeping secrets right now, and I get why he hasn't told her but still. Just a little mention of congratulations here for Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin on their engagement. Prince Charming and Snow White together in a real life fairytale.

Neal had finally found a way to Neverland, and that was with the help of Robin Hood and his son. Robins' son had to summon the shadow so that Neal could fly with him to Neverland. Mulan, Robin, and Neal all took positions for the boy to say the words "I believe." At first nothing happened but then the window burst open, and in came the shadow trying to take the boy with him. Robin picked him up quickly as he could, and Mulan cut the shadows arm I think, and he started to leave. Neal ran to the window and jumped right out it to grab onto the shadow flying off. Just like that Neal was going off to Neverland to find the love of his life. Although Emma is in Neverland having a few tender moments with Hook, and with Hook being well Hook it might get a little harder for Emma to resist him for too long. Hook has that charm, and he has a connection with Emma so I think that there may be a little competition when Neal comes back to her. Neal was greeted by Felix when he got to Neverland with a "Welcome home Baelfire." That was one creepy line.

Mulan was asked to join up with Robin Hood and his men, but she said there was someone she had to talk to before it was too late. She then goes back to Aurora and Phillip, and when Aurora tells Mulan that he is not around she doesn't miss a beat. That got me to thinking that Mulan had a little thing for Aurora. Was this the shows way of pushing that line with out going too far over it? I have no idea, and maybe she was going to tell Aurora she was in love with her man. The fact is we do not know what was going to be said because Aurora interrupted her to say that she was expecting a child. That put a hold on whatever Mulan had to say, and then she tells Aurora that she is leaving to join forces with Robin Hood. It was a really sad moment between the two, and I thought it was done beautifully. Now Mulan is with Robin and his men, and when they shake hands that is when you see that he was the man for Regina with that lion tattoo on his arm. That was the end of that episode, and what a great episode it was. Be sure to tune in next week. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~