Skip to main content

Bones "El Carnicero en el Coche" After Thoughts

Tonight was a very exciting episode of Bones, and had lots of excitement. Sweets is getting back to just helping people instead of profiling for the FBI. Feuding gangs, and Sweets struggling with who he wants to be.

Sweets is working in at a center in a bad community where there is a lot of gang violence. He has been at this place for three weeks, and has not contacted Booth or anyone at the Jeffersonian. Sweets looking very cute in his causal clothing, and even though he looks very good in those suits this look suits him. To me Sweets was acting the way Booth did whenever Sweets would try to talk to him about his personal issues. He was avoiding talking about what he felt about Pelant stealing his work, and using it against them. That for Sweets was just like a shot to the heart, because he prides himself on the research he does for the FBI, and Pelant took that from him.

A hit man for a gang known as the Estrella Locos was found murdered in a burnt up car. The car was burnt so bad that pieces were just falling off at the scene, which caused quite a few funny moments featuring our favorite bug man Hodgins. Once the car was transported back to the lab the only way to get the evidence was to go from the top. So of course he uses a harness to lower himself down inside the car as not to disturb the evidence.

Just a note I know that some things may be left our on certain specifics, but these are just most of my after thoughts not a detailed review. Bones is a great show, and I usually find myself just going off on a particular even that happened, and I apologize.

Okay so as for the case it was looking like the girlfriend of the hit man was the killer. Especially after they had found out he was cheating on her, and she knew about it. Maria was brought in along with her son Javier, and Sweets knew him from the center. Sweets convinces Booth to let him into the interrogation room to question Javier. Since Javier is minor he has to be with Maria, and they don't really think that Sweets can get anything out of them. Oh ye of little faith! Sweets delivered, and got a confession. Only it was from Javier not his mother. Javier was the one who killed the guy, and said that he did that for his mom. Maria was crying, and Javier tell her that they are family. Maria did not act like I expected she slapped Javier in the face, and right out of his chair onto the floor. It was really sad because his mom was choosing the gang family over her real flesh and blood son. Javier handed over the gun, and where all the guns were being held to the FBI, and he was being set up in a foster home.

In the end Sweets still decides to stay on leave, and keep helping the kids in those kind of situations. I think that Sweets will be doing good there, and next week will be intense, and I am hoping he comes back. Next week the the conclusion to the Pelant arc, and I am so excited. The promo got me very nervous because now Pelant has changed his endgame from Booth to Brennan. It looks very exciting, and I cannot wait for this episode to air. As already said about the show, they were going to deal with Pelant very early on this season, and then the wedding was going to happen a couple episodes later. It is going to be very nice to see the wedding we have been waiting years for. Thank you all for reading my posts everyday!

Keep dreaming and scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~