Skip to main content

The Walking Dead "30 Days Without An Accident" After Thoughts


I am still processing from the episode I just watched moments ago. I really liked it more than I can explain right now, and it was well worth the wait. Rick seems to be a little more put together which is great especially for Carl, and Judith. Carl seems a little more sane this season too, well at least so far he seems sane. There are more people at the prison now, and the new people are not just from Woodbury either. There are some new people that they picked up, and brought in. We hear Rick's 3 questions he needs to ask before you get into the camp with the others. Question One:How many walkers have you killed? Question Two:How many people have you killed? Questions Three:Why? Those questions alone would tell Rick if he should let a stranger in with his people, his family.

I know for a fact there is going to be things I leave out in this post, and I am sorry but there was just so much to process in this episode, and if you follow me on Twitter or Tumblr you will see more about it during the week. I will post the links at the end, go check me out.

Carl is around more kids his age, and that is strange to him because he has been the only kid with all these adults. Carl had to grow up way too fast especially last season when Rick was not a stable father. Now that he is near kids his age I think that he feels a little awkward because he wants to be a kid, but he has seen and done too much. I feel a little bad for Carl, and I think that being the way he is will keep him alive.

They have a really nice little thing going for them at the prison right now, and it is working for them. They have a little farm set up with animals, and gardens so they are getting on just fine. Michone from what I have gathered is out looking for the Governor, and has had no luck yet so far. There were quite a few cute moments that just made me say "aww" Rick and Michone I think would make a great couple, don't you agree? Then there was the cute little love comments between Carol and Darryl. Come on who does not think that couple is a little cute? I like them together, and they are just really good together. Carol has taken it upon herself to teach the kids how to fight when she is suppose to be reading them stories. Rick is very hesitant to let the kids use weapons, and I think it has a lot to do with Carl shooting that kid last season. I think that he just wants to protect their innocence as long as he possible can. The one nerdy boy they had in that show, and he gets killed off in a very sad way. He simply just feels sick, so now there is something that makes them sick or what? Not only are they being threatened by walkers, the fact that they already are infected, but now they could just get sick and die. Not to mention the boy was coughing on a water supply by the showers.

Like I said this episode was very intense, and it is going to get more intense as the season goes on. The last little thing I am going to mention is the crazy walker attack at the store. While out for a run there is an incident involving a man, a bottle of wine, and a breaking shelf. When that shelf breaks bottles are breaking every where, and it is very loud. The group did not notice that there were walkers on the roof, and that the roof was faulty. So all the walkers go toward the noise of course, and they start falling through the ceiling. That was a new way for walkers to attack them. They just fall from the sky, they are getting more crafty with these ideas. Beth's boyfriend Zach lost his life to a walker, and it was sad. When Darryl tells her that he is gone she does not shed a tear. All she does is change the board that says 30 days with out an accident to 0. I thought it was done in a very cool way, and it is leaving minds open to what is going to happen with these characters. Oh another thing what was up with Clara in the forest? She was a bit intense and the fact that she got Rick to come all the way to her camp just to watch her kill herself that was a bit extreme. Her husband Eddie was only a zombie head under a bag. It was quite sad actually, but a very cool thing to put into the show to I think show that Rick wants to believe in humanity again. Thanks as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~