Skip to main content

Bones "The Lady on the List" After Thoughts

What a way to start off an episode other than Booth and Brennan hanging off the side of a cliff, and talking about their wedding. How cute a kiss over a dead body, they know how to be romantic. Good to see that Sweets is back in the office where he belongs, and he has a new rival. V.A.L a super computer that does the profiling for the case, I didn't' say that the rival was a human being. Dr. Wells is the intern in this episode, and I am not sure if I like him or not still. I am so unsure on how I feel about his character, I like and hate him at the same time.

Sweets in competition with V.A.L the super computer is quite entertaining, and be real nothing could replace Sweets. Cam is getting very irritated by Wells, and his attitude in the workplace. He can be very annoying, and I've decided that I do not like him. Who knows though I may change my mind a long the ways. Charlie was the name of the victim was suffering from terminal cancer. He made a lot of live in the moment videos. Chuck "the ice man" Ladel was punched in the face by the victim as part of his bucket list. One of my favorite lines from this episode was when Sweets said he was "Call of Duty" and V.A.L was Alf Bowling. Oh Sweets you funny boy you.

A man named Martin Procter was the emergency contact for Charlie, and not his wife. There were a lot of fingers being pointed toward the wife. Another motive that came toward the wife was his money that he had been making off his videos. They made a little money but in the event of his death they would make a lot more money from the videos. Lena Silver was a book keeper for the school where Charlie worked, and he caught her cheating the books. So she got arrested, and lost her job and her kids. She went up to the number one suspect because of all those reasons. The case got wrapped up when they figured out Martin Procter was the one who killed Charlie. He wanted a cut of the profit when the videos started to make money so he hit him on the head, and killed him.

Angela and Brennan have a little talk where Angela feels a little bad for not trusting Booth when he broke off the engagement. Seeing Booth and Brennan plan their wedding is very cute thing to see. They belong together, and I'm glad they are getting married. Brennan held onto a photo of a dress she had since she was 8 years old of the wedding dress she wants to wear for her wedding. Next week be sure to watch for the wedding. A funny little note for the next episode is that David Hornsby is going to be in the next episode. Those who do not know who that is, he is the real life husband of Emily Deschanel. Thank you as always for reading!

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~