Skip to main content

"The Walking Dead" Tonight is the Night

"The Walking Dead" is another show that I had just been waiting on. The season finale was so intense, and this whole series has been intense from the start. A lot of people had died, and more people are going to die. I have read the comics, and I don't really want to ruin it for those who have not read it. All I got to say is that this season you are in for some really great zombie awesomeness. As fans know there are many moments on the show where they are trying to keep as close to humanity as possible. The marriage proposal between Glenn and Maggie was such a sweet moment. Here they are fighting for their lives, from both walkers and the Governor, yet they still find a way to make a little happiness. Gleen loves Maggie more than anything, and wanted to see her smile at a time when all hell was breaking lose. 

Let us have a little chat about the Governor for a minute. What did you all think of him? I thought that he was a very interesting character, and I loved that he was so smart. He was very clever as to how he went about getting to Rick. Now you may say "what do you mean clever?" Yes I know that he just went after them and started shooting up the prison, and let a whole bunch of walkers in, but still he was a very complex man. I was a huge shipper of the Governor and Andrea, all the way I thought their relationship made sense. They were both insane inside their own minds, and they were a good looking couple. I was not Andrea's biggest fan at all, and I was a little relieved when she left the show, but I was extremely saddened by the way she died. The fact that Michone was there with her when it happened was just horrible, and the Governor was the cause of it. He killed Milton which I thought was really sad because he was one my liked characters. I kind of saw that was the way the Governor was going to kill Andrea, and by using Milton it was even sadder. The Governor took out his own men, and then just drove off in the distance. So my question for all of you is, what do you think is his next move? 

Carl....What can I really say about Carl? He is a kid who has had to grow up under really bad circumstances. He was a happy little kid, and then he thinks he loses his father, and is thrown into the zombie apocalypse. It is not a good way to be brought up in the slightest, and I think that he is a product of how he was raised. When Lori died he was forced to take a more leading role because Rick went a little crazy. Carl was the one that shot his mom in the head so that she would no come back a walker, and he just got cold from there on out. He is making decisions like a grown man in war, and he is just a kid. Carl has a lot of hate in him from living like how they have been living, and when he shot that guy point blank in the woods that is when you saw it. That is when you saw all the innocence that may have been inside Carl just leave his body in one simple move. Hershel tells Rick about what happened but at first Rick does not think that is possible of his son, and then when he sees what has become of Carl he is scared. Rick is still his father, and even though this is the world they live in he wants to protect him and give him his best chance at living. I am very interested in seeing what goes down with Carl this season. 

"The Walking Dead" a great show, and I hope that you who may not watch it decide to tune in. Thank you as always for reading. 

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~