Skip to main content

"The Walking Dead" After Thoughts

There was so much happening in tonight's episode, and I am sorry in advance if I leave something out. This is just a warning in advance I will be putting quite a lot of theories about things in here, which are part of the fun of watching TV shows like this.

The group is being put off in separate parts of the prison based most vulnerable, and the most ill.  Tyreese is really upset, and understandable because he just saw Karen burnt up, and dead. This makes him go after Rick and beat him up a bit, then Rick goes after him throwing some punches of his own. Karen and David were killed and now there is some more threats to the prison. Tyreese is broken now and we are seeing a broken side of him, and yet when he decided to go with Daryl we thought maybe he will pull through. This whole thing with Carl and the gun is starting again, and I am just glad that he is listening to Hershel this time and not killing everything all the time. I think that when Carl decided to move past the walkers in the woods that sort of proved how much he had changed, and how much of his morality he held onto. At the end of the day all that matters is that you know that you're still human, and for all these people it is hard to do because of the way the world is.

There is a lot of things happening at the prison, but the thing I did not see coming is that Carol is the one who killed Karen and David. Tyreese is thanking her for being such a caring person, and always looking out for everyone but he has no clue he is talking to the person who caused him so much pain. Carol wanted to contain this illness, and not have it spread but now half of the prison is sick with it. What now Carol? Are you going to burn up everyone else too? Glenn has got the sickness now too, and at that point I was ready to lose it already, but seeing Glenn all sick and in quarantine emotions were on overload. This season has already been so intense, and it has only been three episodes so far. The rats that were being fed to the walkers is still a mystery, and I am thinking that someone from Woodbury is still very loyal to the Governor. If that is the case who on Earth could it be? My other theory it is Lizzie because remember she was thinking of the walkers as people, and was more upset that the walker named Nick died than her father. So Those are my two theories on the whole rat situation.

Daryl took a group out on a run to a vet school so they could find some antibiotics for the sick people. While in the car and messing the radio they heard a voice mentioning sanctuary. Now there is another voice out there signaling people to come to them, and as we've learned sanctuary can be a bad thing sometimes. I felt like by having this huge outbreak in the prison happen as well as everything going on outside the walls, it makes it appear that there is no place safe for these people anymore. Back to Daryl in the car, he is messing with the radio trying to get a clear signal and then runs into a heard of walkers. It is an insane amount of walkers, and he tries to get away, but hits a snag. There are a bunch of walkers stuck under the back tire, and it was cool how they did that shot because they made it look like they were actually running over all these walkers. Getting out of the car to make a run for it, all except for Tyreese he hung back in the car for a bit. When he got out however he was a one man army against all those walkers allowing the others to get away. When we thought that Tyreese was a goner he came back all beat up, but he was alive and still fighting. So what we can sum up here is that Tyreese is a badass that cannot be stopped.

There were so many emotions going on during the episode, but Rick asking Carol if she was the one who killed Karen and David was by far the most crazy for me. I mean Carol is so hard now and she came such a long way from who she was in the beginning. She was so scared, and fragile because of the relationship she was in, and because she had her daughter to protect. Now that is all gone and Carol has a whole group of people to look out for, and she felt like she had to make that choice. I am going to take this moment here at the end to say how much I really want the Governor back. I realize that he is evil, but I love him and think that he is such an amazing character. I have a feeling that he will pop up sometime this season, but who knows right? Well so ends another blog, as always thank you all for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~