Skip to main content

Who Remembers? Week #1 "Gilmore Girls"


This is a new post that I will be doing once a week, and it will all be about a certain show that is now off the air. "Gilmore Girls" was a huge part of my life because I would watch it constantly. It was one of the first shows I was obsessed with, and I remember all the best and worst from the series. Luke and Lorelai were my first real ship, and I was so in love with their love. It was the classic best friend pining for the girl, and watches her be with every other man but him. When he finally makes his move it is the sweetest, and cutest thing in the world. I know that this show has been off the air for a while, but I know that people are still fans of the show. I am for one and I will still go back every now and again so that I can watch it all over again.

The romance of Rory Gilmore and Dean was a romance that were extremely adorable. They had the cute love that every teenager wants to have, but that also meant the bad parts came along with it. Dean was such a good looking guy, but when it came to love Rory just was not ready. That was the first break up for the girl, and it was really sad to see. Rory of course came around episodes later and said that she loved Dean too, and they kissed everything better. Now when Jess came into town that was who other thing. Jess was the bad boy phase in Rory's life, and she was attracted to him and is way of thinking. She enjoyed being with him, but when he left to California to be with his father that was the end to their relationship. Rory moved on to Yale where she met Logan Huntzburger. Oh Logan the pretty rich boy type who didn't take crap from anybody. Rory was not interested at first but then she got to see another side to Logan, and became his girlfriend. There were a few break ups for this couple, but he was a big part of her life. It was sad when they broke up for good in the very last season of the series. Logan had proposed but Rory just was not ready to settle down, and move wherever Logan was to be his wife. She went to follow the Obama campaign, and be a journalist like she always wanted to.

Lorelai had quiet a few love interests on this show, but one that was always popping up was Christopher. Rory's father was Lorelai's first love, and so it was always hard for her to resist him. I was not a fan of their marriage in the last season because I wanted her with Luke, and I thought that they belonged together at that point. Chris and Lore's marriage was just so random to me, and I was not pleased during that episode. Chris was not a good husband at all, and when it came down to it Lorelai still had feelings for Luke, and those feelings would never go away. Another guy I liked was Max Medina. Max was the very handsome teacher from Chilton who was engaged to Miss Gilmore in season 2. It was a good romance while it lasted, and come on who doesn't want to date an English teacher? Oh its just me who wants that? Okay fine. Last one I will mention is Jason Stiles, and he was her father's partner. They knew each other as teenagers, and she was not fond him as adults either. Jason kept asking her out, but she would always so no till the day she said yes. From that first date it just bloomed into a relationship, and her parents had no clue. Jason's father told Richard, and Emily that their kids were in a relationship. It was like the worst thing that Lorelai could have done in there eyes by the way Richard treated her after that. Jason was outed from the company shortly after that, and the break up came when he announced his plan to sue Richard.

Well there is some short points about the show, and if you have never seen this show I suggest you do. Thanks as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~