Skip to main content

Are You Ready For Sunday?

Tomorrow is Sunday which means it's once again time for all new episodes of "Once Upon A Time" and "The Walking Dead." After last weeks episodes of both shows I was left babbling at the screen wanting to know more . Major questions last week for me were; Who is in the box next to Neal on Neverland? In "The Walking Dead " who is feeding the walkers? There are always questions at the end of the episodes, because that is what brings the fans back for more.

For "The Walking Dead" I really want to know what is going to come of this whole Carol burning people to death thing. I can understand why she did it and I know that she thinks she did the right thing, but what is going to happen if or when Tyreese finds out? I mean Tyreese flipped out on Rick so can you imagine what he would do to Carol? Especially since he thanked her for being so kind and caring? Yeah there is no way that is going to go end well at all. I really hope Glenn is okay, because well he is Glenn and he has to be okay. Maggie would fall apart if he died, and now that Hershel is in there as well and has had infected blood coughed on his face, there is not telling what can happen now.

On to "Once Upon A Time" who else is excited for Ariel? I really want to find out what Hook is going to do with the information Pan gave him about Neal. He wants to be the good guy, but he also wants Emma to be with him. There is a lot of conflicting matters to consider, I just hope that he tells her because Pan will make it known that Hook knew the whole time Neal was alive. Peter Pan has turned out to be a crazier villain than most villains, and he is suppose to be the good guy. The big thing I want to know is who is in that other cage up in that tree with Neal? I hope we find out soon if not it will drive me insane. Ariel and Prince Eric's tale will be told tomorrow night, and we will see Regina and Ursula the sea witch.

I want to thank you all for reading my blogs, and just being a great audience.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~