Skip to main content

Bones "The Nazi on the Honeymoon" After Thoughts

I just knew that seeing these to married would still be funny after they were married. The relaxing vacation does not sit well with Brennan, but we all knew that was not who she was. This would not be the show we know and love if there was not a murder to be solved in the midst of romance. Hodgins and Angela contemplate having another kid after seeing Christine and Michael together, Booth is getting a lot of props for being the man that Agent Andy is based off in Brennan's books. So these people are just fueling Booths ego and he is loving every minute of it of course

Brennan decides to check out the morgue there in Buenos Aries while on their honeymoon, and that is when she discovers the remains of a recently killed man. The man was in his 90's and he was a Nazi. The man was married to this beautiful young woman, who of course ends up being taken in as the killer. They thought that they were so sure because she was leaving town, and she had sold the gold bars that he was killed with. Yes, that is all pretty damning evidence against the wife, but it was not her who was the real killer. The Killer turned out to be the woman in the morgue, she was his granddaughter and she did not want to be related to a man like that. Brennan is so smart that she knew if Brennan worked this case then the truth would come out, that is why she protested so much. Brennan saw potential in her so it sucked to see her turn out to be the killer in the end. That is what I still love about this show is they put it in the obvious direction, but then last minute it takes a turn and it's someone else who killed the victim. I think as long as Bones' writers keep coming up with ways to murder someone and dispose of their bodies, then this show could go for a while longer.

I am glad to see Booth and Brennan as a married couple is not really any different from them before, except now they have wedding band on their fingers. The marriage is a nice little thing that the fans got to see, and I think that they had been acting like a married couple for so long it is just the same. Christine as we saw in this episode has been aged a little, and she is still super adorable. It was really cute to see her playing with Michael Vincent, and I know it is hard with child actors that small but I wish we could see more of them on the screen. Hodgins and Angela decide that they do not want anymore children because it is too much of a fuss, and they like doing too many things to raise two kids. That thought lasts until they see Christine and Michael playing on floor being absolutely adorable, and both admit they want another kid. Could we possibly see another Hodgins in the future? Who knows but it would be quite cute to see that happen. This episode was great, and I am glad that it was back this week.

*A note about my Castle Update I am not sure when I will be able to get that up because I have a case of the head cold, and I will try to get it up today as soon as possible. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~